Looking for two providers to go to Puerto Rico/ Aruba Dec 14- 21

That's the best you'll get; an extremely critical eye directed everywhere but internally. And usually unwilling to back up his commentary.

Like the Japan/Italy thing. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Yep, best I got.
And if you knew where I worked you would know why I went to two places.

But you dont, nor does anyone else here. I like to keep it that way.

I really don't care what people think. I really don't.

He called me out, he is right and I am broke because I fuck cheap backpage girls.

Again, I am embarrassed about the whole thing.
Yep, best I got.
And if you knew where I worked you would know why I went to two places.

But you dont, nor does anyone else here. I like to keep it that way. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Well then shut the fuck up with your examples if you aren't going to put anything behind them.

pure fluff

I'm sure your big job is filled with equally sarcastic issue-dodgers and yes men. Seems the exact opposite of sad you don't get more replies. Things are looking up!
Great thanks for the advise
G-Y-6:

Check your PMs.
Great thanks for the advise Originally Posted by Gotyour6
You are welcome; always glad to help someone find their way.
if guys cant acquire a 21 yr old gf along with a profitable job

they need to take it up and reconcile that within themselves

not get jealous of six

not very becoming but funny nonetheless
I've spent a career as the guy up front at 30K feet in corporate & private jets. If you don't log much time in the back you can only guess at what people say, do, demand, consume, ignore and/or spend. Yacht Captains may tell you the same.

I am quite happy to say; it is none of my (or your) business.
Here's where you lost them IMO;

1) tone...I agree you didn't sound very welcoming and inviting

2) the idea of a "tryout" in NYC

3) (assuming it was generous) not putting the actual comp in the post. You are posting on the pro board. Being explicit about comp would have generated responses. Particularly if you made it clear comp was x if invited to NYC but declined there; x + y if you were invited to the islands.

4) Providing more info on non-BCD expectations: were they "on call" the whole time? Would they have time when the could explore by them

Sidenote: I didn't bother checking your reviews but yeah if you see a bunch of BP gals that probably didn't help your credibility, but #1-4 above are valid even if you had an average to above average rep on here as a member.

I'm not surprised at all that CL was more fruitful.. I think sugar baby dating sites would have been good as well.