CREDIT CARD PUSSY

Can a client cancel a credit card transaction after the fact?
Ok being single I still will not use a credit card. Mainly because it has my real name on it. Not the name I use when dealing with hookers but my real name. That is just a little much for my comfort level for any hooker to know.
Ok being single I still will not use a credit card. Mainly because it has my real name on it. Not the name I use when dealing with hookers but my real name. That is just a little much for my comfort level for any hooker to know. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
I see your point. I guess I should clarify that I wouldn't let everyone do it, just a few that I'm confident wouldn't use it for nefarious purposes, if you get my drift.
Can a client cancel a credit card transaction after the fact? Originally Posted by lorde reign

Yep
I see your point. I guess I should clarify that I wouldn't let everyone do it, just a few that I'm confident wouldn't use it for nefarious purposes, if you get my drift. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
The fact they are hookers means you cannot trust a single one of them. If they get busted or in a bind with the IRS you can bank on it this information will be available to the cops or government. So if your using a credit card you just open yourself to those possibilities. And anyone who fully trusts a hooker is someone who needs to find a new hobby.
The fact they are hookers means you cannot trust a single one of them. If they get busted or in a bind with the IRS you can bank on it this information will be available to the cops or government. So if your using a credit card you just open yourself to those possibilities. And anyone who fully trusts a hooker is someone who needs to find a new hobby. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Exactly. Unfortunately, this is just not a trustworthy business and the only way you can be certain is to never open yourself up to problems. Cash only, never use my real name, burner phones paid for with cash since buying it with a CC defeats the purpose. Also, don't use CC to refill it. I would just never do it, regardless of who it is. And I'm not even married. I just don't need any drama from this reaching into my actual life and I take every precaution to make sure that doesn't happen.
Exactly. Unfortunately, this is just not a trustworthy business and the only way you can be certain is to never open yourself up to problems. Cash only, never use my real name, burner phones paid for with cash since buying it with a CC defeats the purpose. Also, don't use CC to refill it. I would just never do it, regardless of who it is. And I'm not even married. I just don't need any drama from this reaching into my actual life and I take every precaution to make sure that doesn't happen. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Another man just like me in some instances. Every guy in the hobby should do this. Creates a safety net when you piss some hooker off and she wants to out you..
I guess that if you really pissed off the wrong one, she could have something to hold over your head forever. What I am talking about is that she now has proof that you were there. She could use that for a plea bargain, bribery or even proof to your significant other. Remember this. "Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned."
I guess that if you really pissed off the wrong one, she could have something to hold over your head forever. What I am talking about is that she now has proof that you were there. She could use that for a plea bargain, bribery or even proof to your significant other. Remember this. "Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned."
Originally Posted by bingobango

Not really.. If the whore doesn't know real life details she can try like hell but it will be like pissing into a 90 mph wind.. Does no good except get you all covered in your own piss. Which the wind will not charge you extra for.. IJS
He was agreeing with you Blad. Use a credit card leaves a trail. You are cautious and do not. This clearly protects you. Otherwise, you could be in a vulnerable position.
He was agreeing with you Blad. Use a credit card leaves a trail. You are cautious and do not. This clearly protects you. Otherwise, you could be in a vulnerable position. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
My statement was directed at the last part of his comment of a woman scorned but I did not expect you to catch that being that I did not edit the quote from him to single that out.
The fact they are hookers means you cannot trust a single one of them. And anyone who fully trusts Blad is someone who needs to find a new brain. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Fixed that for ya
Your idiocy continues to amaze, as if we dawgs are fine upstanding, law abiding, truthful, trustworthy citizens! Yeah , right. Who here, would trust you with anything?
I'm beginning to believe there's more pussies posting around ArkEccie, than show up in showcases.
bayou boy
The ignore button is your friend.
I accept CC only because guys like to claim they can't find an ATM. That's fine dear, I take plastic as well...and it's only a 3.5% sales tax
Identity theft is a bitch. I knew guys who used their credit cards at studios. An owner of one studio was charged with selling those identities.

Paypal will just take the money and freeze your account if they believe it is part of any illegal transaction.

Who knows what kind of investigation might be conducted later which requires you to answer about the charge on credit card? It could ruin a marriage, screw up a career, make you a suspect in a homicide investigation... It's the stuff I can't imagine that scares me even more.

I don't even let the the strip clubs take my card.

For some people in the hobby, prostitution is just the tip of the criminal iceberg. Minimize your footprints and always keep your guard up.