Regular Domme vs. Provider Domme

captnzen...Try TaylorMayden29....after reading this thread I dicided to try her out last week....and she was great!!!
I am a Provider, a Dominant provider and a Dominatrix. Now, what was your question? What is my favorite session?

None are cookie cutter sessions, that is for sure. But my favorite these days is with a couple who come to see me. She is very inexperienced and has only had two lovers. She's in her late 30's and I'm her 3rd lover, first woman....and she's never even seen me!

He brings her in and blindfolds her. I then give her a massage that turns into a bondassage while her husband waits silently for my invitation to have sex with her after I'm done violating her body for my pleasure. She wears the blindfold because she is too nervous to go through with it if she looks at me.

I want to bring another man in to be with her while she's tied up and her husband watching or force her to watch me in a mirror in another room while i tie up her husband and rape him. Is that naughty?

This is my favorite session right now and I've fantasized about it often. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Taylor...I always love your posts...they get me thinking and reaching for the lube. If your reality is that hot...I think your fantasy world would scare me...but I am sure you could reassure me. May I have another please...post that is. You rock!!