My science experiment with blakeonback .

• ~Ze~
  • 04-12-2015, 08:10 AM
A girl is allowed to write an "alert" on a gentleman who shorts her and overstays. I just put it in it's proper place, not in the alert section. I also decided against putting it in the ladies only section. Personal choice.

Don't try to wrap your pretty little brain around anything regarding me. I do what I want. NO logic in that. :P
A girl is allowed to write an "alert" on a gentleman who shorts her and overstays. I just put it in it's proper place, not in the alert section. I also decided against putting it in the ladies only section. Personal choice.

Don't try to wrap your pretty little brain around anything regarding me. I do what I want. NO logic in that. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
True. But you knew his history going in. When a hobbyist sees someone with bad history it's no surprise he has a bad time. What made you think he would be different this time?

And there's no need to be catty. If that's how it's gonna be then have a nice day.
  • DSK
  • 04-12-2015, 08:27 AM
Why would a guy fuck up his reputation over the price of two drinks? That's just major league stupid. If $10 is that big a deal, see a provider that's $25 or $50 cheaper and keep the change!! It almost sounds like some sort of pathology. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Probably can't be happy unless he gets a better deal than someone else.
And there's no need to be catty. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Hmmmm, pot calling the kettle black ...
~Ze~ , Nurse.....you two kiss and make up.
And ~Ze~ I hope you learned something from it. But any hobbiest knows you don't buy things for a session taken from the donation. Not only is that tacky but also risk pissing a lady off because she was shorted. Was he sober when he arrived or just an imbecile??
Hmmmm, pot calling the kettle black ... Originally Posted by Numbersboy

I was asking a serious question about her "alert". Not sure how that is catty but okay. Enjoy your day as well.
Some people take a mile when given an inch
Was he sober when he arrived or just an imbecile?? Originally Posted by TrailBlazer
Maybe both
But any hobbiest knows you don't buy things for a session taken from the donation. Originally Posted by TrailBlazer
What if a lady ASKS for something. Not talking about their "wish" list and not saying this was the case with Ze (I wasn't there). Some ladies have requested I bring everything from wine and flowers to steaks. Bad form on their part IMO.
please
Attached Images File Type: jpg getalong.jpg (7.9 KB, 422 views)
This is almost as good as the ass hat that deducted gas money from his donation...SMDH. Sorry Ze, but sometimes there's juts no explaining ass hat logic.
What a dick!
If the guy has a well known reputation for being rude and/or shorting donations, then I will absolutely not see him.

Even if he offered to bring Bacardi and Crème brûlée to our session, I would not see him.
What if a lady ASKS for something. Not talking about their "wish" list and not saying this was the case with Ze (I wasn't there). Some ladies have requested I bring everything from wine and flowers to steaks. Bad form on their part IMO. Originally Posted by Hercules
It is indeed bad form. I think anything extra shouldn't come from the donation and the ladies shouldn't ask you to bring anything. To most of these ladies, providing is a means to an end. It is just a business transaction. We are paying them 3 Bennies per hour plus tip as an average now. They should be providing at least the wine or liquor or even beer. Some do.
I've had ladies ask me to bring the covers since they were out and no way to get to the store. That is worth stopping for.
But bringing steaks and flowers? For an ATF maybe.
I'd love to see ZE and THN kiss and make up ! Hubba hubba !

LOL I agree that Ze has the right to do what she wants - just because. I also found THN's questions to be civilly worded. No harm no foul -play on.

I'm the guy who shows up clean , on time and with the correct donation. The concept is so simple that those who miss the mark almost have to be doing it on purpose.