Speaking Greek

Nooooo...but I'll put stuff in other people's bums lmfao just not my tongue or bare fingers plus well I have talons. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I'm guessing you tried Greek and didn't like it?
I keep short nails for prostate play (and when I have duos with ladies in case they like digits) but I do have an affinity for talons but i'd be a danger to myself and others lol.
I love a good stiletto (nail) tip.
rawr

whats greek? lol maybe i should try it.
Greek is the best. Especially when I am with the right woman because they honestly enjoy it one but 2 I enjoy knowing they enjoy it with me as well. I had a verified provider tell me she wished there was a yes or no line when it came to greek. She said she would have highly recommended me to any provider who loves greek or willing to try it with someone who knows what he is doing.
I'm guessing you tried Greek and didn't like it?
I keep short nails for prostate play (and when I have duos with ladies in case they like digits) but I do have an affinity for talons but i'd be a danger to myself and others lol.
I love a good stiletto (nail) tip.
rawr

Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I only rock stiletto on vaca because those play pals don't mind scratches haha. Nothing about my talons screams "gee, I want them shedding my bum!"
Those are pretty cute too lol.
the funniest one i had was in a foursome and girl is riding me. i turned my head for a minute because other girl was coming over to play and then i looked back down at girl riding me. i noticed she is still riding me but now i am in her ass. my instant response was "wtf when did that happen?" lol. i miss that girl she was wild in bed.
I love Greek, though I don't like or usually entertain surprise Greek, I like to know ahead of time
I love Greek, though I don't like or usually entertain surprise Greek, I like to know ahead of time Originally Posted by ToriStarr
Quote:
You ever had a guy who likes talon nail tips with tip of penis play and nail insertion, lot of vids about it on Hamster.com
My dick is too big for a chick to enjoy greek, Some cant even take it in the vagina
My dick is too big for a chick to enjoy greek, Some cant even take it in the vagina Originally Posted by lokera14
I wonder about that sometimes. There is a Gent on here that goes by a color name with a fence post as a penis and he does a lot of Greek reviews. It always blows my mind. I'd need to brace myself for him vaginally I couldn't imagine anal.
Quote:
You ever had a guy who likes talon nail tips with tip of penis play and nail insertion, lot of vids about it on Hamster.com Originally Posted by normale
I do tongue ring and medical sound insertions just not in the bum lmfao
Quote:
You ever had a guy who likes talon nail tips with tip of penis play and nail insertion, lot of vids about it on Hamster.com Originally Posted by normale
I'm not sure this question was meant for me? As I didn't mention talons lol

My dick is too big for a chick to enjoy greek, Some cant even take it in the vagina Originally Posted by lokera14
Sounds like a challenge...

I wonder about that sometimes. There is a Gent on here that goes by a color name with a fence post as a penis and he does a lot of Greek reviews. It always blows my mind. I'd need to brace myself for him vaginally I couldn't imagine anal. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Lol I think I know who you mean as I'd seen him recently. And yeah...holy hell lol
I'm not sure this question was meant for me? As I didn't mention talons lol

Sounds like a challenge...

Lol I think I know who you mean as I'd seen him recently. And yeah...holy hell lol Originally Posted by ToriStarr
Yep! Lmfao I'm like how?!
Well I like to fuck hard and they tell me to take it easy because I believe I am well endowed, that is what I was told by providers. I don't think I am but oh well. Tori I definitely have to see you but you are always booked or our times never match up.
Schlong pics? Whew