Session to Review Ratios

I don't like to post reviews on every session that I do. I would have too many reviews if I did

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by daaaaaman
Damn! I guess that would lead to over 1000 reviews

I only review if liked it mostly. So far no real bad sessions, so wasn't compelled to write no.
I only post reviews for girls who are exceptional in some way. When I started hobbying I saw probably four or five girls for every one that turned out well enough for a review. Now it's almost 1:1 because I do my homework before I see a provider and know which questions to ask and how to read between the lines when they answer.
Every one, mainly because if a woman doesn't deserve your business, you need to know, and, if she does, you might need to be reminded. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I should follow this advice, but I don't. I've had a few sessions where the girl tried hard, but the session just didn't turn out as expected. I've had other sessions where the provider was bat shit crazy and the session was difficult for various reasons, but as long as she doesn't misrepresent herself, then I won't give a bad review for her either.

But if she misrepresents her looks or her service, I won't hesitate to give a bad review. Dishonesty is where I draw the line.

Overall, I review about one out of four sessions....maybe less.
I think it would be nice if every guy posted reviews because most providers like me... I like to kno if the guy liked my services...