WOW...How many of you ladies feel like this?

And then a provider comes along that makes my statements look insignificant.
Smart Girl!

At least there are still plenty who are willing to prove me right!
ROFLMAO. Looks like an agency victim to me. I was an agency girl for a while and you just don't get to screen your own clients. An agency looks at numbers and has high demands on the girls yet they feel safer. Truth is, an agency and all the girls working there are at the felony level and independents are at a misdemeanor level plus there's the added benefit of choosing your own clients. As an agency girl, I feel for the girl cause I have been there but as an independent... I have a lot more respect and enjoyment on my dates. I don't have to worry about the clock either cause I get all of my fee so I can be low volume, take my time and be really choosey as to who I see. I'm not from Texas but this is my humble opinion. I really wish she hadn't posted this and that it wasn't brought into the light so much cause some reporter, cop, legislator or other hobby basher can now use it as a reference point from "the provider's mouth". The worst thing said in that, to me, is the part about having 10 pages of reviews on TER alone. That's really too bad and you guys and gals should really watch what ammo you provide our enemies. I suspect that to be the reason for the lack of response. Hobby veterans have learned the true art of hobby discretion and a lack of it is what is being used against us. Think about that please!~ Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
You've earned applause from Busey.

But you just as quickly placed someone in the pimp category for calling her out as a whiner.
So which is yours, Dry sarcastic humor or a rant?

Even when provoked, the smarter providers know that response to this kind of thread do not help their reputation but invariably a provider will respond anyway.
If you want to take on the bull expect to get the horns. Originally Posted by boardman
Pimps often refer to women as bitches and tell them to shut the fuck up there in lies the reference. Pimp C is a rapper, not a pimp for those of you that do not know, and has used the very phrase quoted.
Fair point, but here's the gist of what she wrote:

1. I have guys rolling through here like an assembly line. Show up on time, not a second early or late.
2. You're all gross -- wash up.
3. I see 3 or more guys a day. My pussy hurts. I hate having to be intimate with you men. You're all gross.
4. You all suck in bed. Even if you make me cum, you suck in bed. I hate having to be intimate with you men. You're all gross.
5. Tip me. Bring me gifts.
6. Feel free to leave early. In fact, its better if you do because it gives me a rare moment to clean-up in between clients.
7. Don't use my towels, washcloths or sheets. In fact, it would be better if you didn't show up at all, just slid the envelope under the door.
8. I'm stupid and believe that not physically taking money or mentioning services protects me from vice.
9. You're all gross. I hate having to be intimate with you.

Joking or not, these are not sentiments that can reasonably be expected to get a chuckle from us hobbyists. This isn't an intelligent or compassionate "I wish my clients were more considerate." This is a "Fuck you. Pay me more." Originally Posted by enderwiggin

Again, some of what she wrote does not apply to any of us here as we are INDEPENDENT... however, it was a link, and is not edited for our own personal agreement. It is just a link, to one agency girls, dry sarcastic, humorous, don't tell me it's not humorous look at a day in the life of an agency girl. Her ranting about money probably has everything to do with the part where she says her agency takes half of her money, does that apply to us INDEPENDENT girls?? No. Do we see jackass after jackass? NO. We get to talk to you on the phone first, and put you through our own personal version of an asshole detector. I have rarely had a jackass slip through the cracks and meet me.
And, you all do the same to us, you talk to a girl, you aren't feeling her vibe, you hang up, call the next one. We do it too.
Again, some of what she wrote does not apply to any of us here as we are INDEPENDENT... however, it was a link, and is not edited for our own personal agreement. It is just a link, to one agency girls, dry sarcastic, humorous, don't tell me it's not humorous look at a day in the life of an agency girl. Her ranting about money probably has everything to do with the part where she says her agency takes half of her money, does that apply to us INDEPENDENT girls?? No. Do we see jackass after jackass? NO. We get to talk to you on the phone first, and put you through our own personal version of an asshole detector. I have rarely had a jackass slip through the cracks and meet me.
And, you all do the same to us, you talk to a girl, you aren't feeling her vibe, you hang up, call the next one. We do it too. Originally Posted by nymphtalk
Understood. Defend her at your own risk.
(thincking to myself) Should I or shouldn't I.......it would be fun....but, will end up getting the thread locked and I am sure there is so much enlightenment than will come in this thread if it is allowed to blossom.

(talking now) LC is a smart provider.
[quote=boardman;734171
providers know that response to this kind of thread do not help their reputation but invariably a provider will respond anyway.
If you want to take on the bull expect to get the horns.[/quote]

Boardman,

That is just plain sad.
You've got to be kidding me...this chick just spent an inordinate amount of time saying that every guy she sees is a worthless lay who needs to leave early and tip her for it...

Please...

There've been dozens off threads about etiquette and hobbyists, this isn't one of them...she goes on a rant...expect to get one in return...

You have to understand who I am Nymph. I am the voice that the guys on here wish they had but are to afraid to be because they care so much about their image with providers on here. Every guy who reads this is going to be pissed off. I get to be the one to tell it like it is so other guys can keep their reps intact. It's a job I understand, and it's one I do very well. I'm not really sorry if my language and delivery offends you, that's just how it is... Originally Posted by Wakeup

As I offer no apologies for calling you out as a disrespectful man that does not deserve the enjoyment of a ladies company....

How do you think ladies feel when they read a bad review that some jackass posts on TER because you wouldn't see him after a BBFS request?
Yep, people get pissed. It isn't the fact that you spoke to hobbyists being offended, you spoke in a way that tells us "Bitch, shut up, or quit taking money" I will not shut up. I will demand the same respect from a client, the same good ettiquette and good hygiene that I provide. That's why I am INDEPENDENT.
This is one link, from a ladies forum, that is meant to be humorous that had no business being brough to a mans attention as it would be in poor taste.
Much like the trashy humor you all enjoy regarding hookers would be in poor taste in our presence.
Get over it.
Some of you guys act like a bunch of babies.
Some of us have defended the indefensible and pulled it off.....have at it.
*edit*

This one's going down fast.

Fuck it.......unlike that stupid hooktard, Wakeup is not hiding behind hobby anonymity.....and it is only humor when people are laughing.
I'm a little confused Nymph. You go to great lengths to distance yourself as an Independant from this "agency girl"...so why even try defending her in the first place? You've made it abundantly clear you don't agree with everything she said, so why didn't you just make that clear up front and try to express your feelings that way? I understand you saw my post and went buck wild on me...but it surely just makes you, as a successful, well-regarded Independant provider, look bad. We understand what you're saying, just don't let my words get to you so much next time, slow down, and post what you really mean.
I winced a little reading that, cause I know it's mostly true. The only part that really suprised me was the wine. Do providers really want you to bring liquor to the date? I always assumed no. I was also a little suprised about the gifts. I was expecting, "Don't bother with the candy, just give me the cash." Thinking about bringing champagne and flowers on the next date just to see the reaction.
Thanks guys. I wish they would legalize the hobby so I could take some of these girls under my wing. LOL, the guys in NO actually had a girl believing that GFE meant "goes for everything". She was a frustrated independent... *giggles*. One of my clients had me talk to her though and now she is a happy girl. She's still (for a lack of better term) stupid but she knows how to be independent. She's stupid in the fact that she has an 18 year old she works with and thinks she is experienced enough to be responsible for other girls. Not even close.

NR, hell yeah we like being treated like ladies cause that's what we are. Some are "no applause, just cash" but that's synonomous with the 3 gs mentality. (3 gs, get in- get off- get out) agency slang.
I winced a little reading that, cause I know it's mostly true. The only part that really suprised me was the wine. Do providers really want you to bring liquor to the date? I always assumed no. I was also a little suprised about the gifts. I was expecting, "Don't bother with the candy, just give me the cash." Thinking about bringing champagne and flowers on the next date just to see the reaction. Originally Posted by NotoriousRake
Every lady is different hun, I for one have a handful of very nice gentleman friends who occassionally bring me my favorite bottle of wine, or some champagne. Generally as a rule I don't drink when seeing someone, but once in awhile I do meet some men who I feel comfortable enough to do so, especially my regulars who I have seen for over 7 years.

I just feel that whatever this girl on this site posted, some empathy, maybe compassion needs to be shown. Even if she puts that this was humor, I know for a fact that many lady has felt very much the way she does at one point in their hobby career. If I could take her by the hand and show her a better way to do business without compromising her health, and show her how to cultivate a better class of clientelle.. I would so. Doing volume I have learned the hard way is very hard on a womans body, and is completely draining.