Can you all rate my cock??? Providers only :)

I call my cock "Little Big Man" and I describe him as "Handsome". Is that creepy and un-masculine? Lol Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Ha, I don't think so. You're entitled to your own opinion
White socks and cheap deck shoes make any object appear smaller. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
See same shoe different color ... Damn you can see part of my SERGEANT CHEVRON tat
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (182.8 KB, 208 views)
Ha, I don't think so. You're entitled to your own opinion Originally Posted by Oralsurgeon1
I was asking the ladies fuck nuts, not you lol
I was asking the ladies fuck nuts, not you lol Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
This is MY THREAD --- so get lost ... Make your own...
Note: I may be considering a special exemption of the "Nilla Nice Movement" with regards to the OP of this thread.......

Seriously dude, put your twig and berries away..... none of the clients want to see that and all of the providers have definitely seen better. And it kinda sorta really reeks of desperation.... you know...."hey look at me!'.....

On another more serious note, I have always thought the Marine Corps to be an honorable outfit....if you truly are a United States Marine, you do your corps a dishonor, truly. If you are taking advantage of of some very vulnerable and sweet women.....its pretty damn sad that you feel the need to to that. How would you like it if someone took advantage of your mom or another female family member in a financial transaction? Just treat the ladies as you'd like people to treat your mom, i.e. with respect, regardless of the nature of the transaction. And so we are all clear, I AM NOT calling your mom a provider...... just another lady who deserves respect and decency.

Thank you for you consideration of this matter.

-Nilla
Average. Mediocre FORSURE.

Ehhhhh I'll Pass.

I'd rather have a blazing personality attached to a mediocre dick than a DICK attached to a DICK.
Note: I may be considering a special exemption of the "Nilla Nice Movement" with regards to the OP of this thread.......

Seriously dude, put your twig and berries away..... none of the clients want to see that and all of the providers have definitely seen better. And it kinda sorta really reeks of desperation.... you know...."hey look at me!'.....

On another more serious note, I have always thought the Marine Corps to be an honorable outfit....if you truly are a United States Marine, you do your corps a dishonor, truly. If you are taking advantage of of some very vulnerable and sweet women.....its pretty damn sad that you feel the need to to that. How would you like it if someone took advantage of your mom or another female family member in a financial transaction? Just treat the ladies as you'd like people to treat your mom, i.e. with respect, regardless of the nature of the transaction. And so we are all clear, I AM NOT calling your mom a provider...... just another lady who deserves respect and decency.

Thank you for you consideration of this matter.

-Nilla Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
Oh shut the hell up..... Talking about the Marine Corps, yet you've never stepped on the yellow footprints ... Get lost ... Point of the matter is that I'm getting pm's from providers saying " wow that's yummy " that's all that counts ..... This is my thread, don't like it, get a hobby like I do, THE GYM
Average. Mediocre FORSURE.

Ehhhhh I'll Pass.

I'd rather have a blazing personality attached to a mediocre dick than a DICK attached to a DICK. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Yooooo Kay, look at what you do for a living, for crying out loud ....
This is my thread, don't like it, get a hobby like I do, THE GYM Originally Posted by Oralsurgeon1
Do they have an incline bench at your gym? Better hit the crunches because you're fat!
Yooooo Kay, look at what you do for a living, for crying out loud .... Originally Posted by Oralsurgeon1
Exactly. She's seen enough dicks to make a solid assessment.
Do they have an incline bench at your gym? Better hit the crunches because you're fat! Originally Posted by hawkman
First off, you've never seen me.

Secondly, the providers that I have become intimate with can vouch that I have a nice stomach.

Lastly, but not least, what the hell does an incline bench and abs have to do with having a nice stomach..... What a dumb comment.... I can tell you've never hit the gym in your lifetime ....

ABS COME In THE KITCHEN!!!!! Dieting !!!!! duhhhhhhhh
Since when you all veteran eccie members lets bum ass newbies infiltrate the board like Hawkman.... LOL

HAWKMAN, your only review is whack as hell.... Who gave you premium access for that?

I should slap him silly
Yooooo Kay, look at what you do for a living, for crying out loud .... Originally Posted by Oralsurgeon1
First my name is kitty bunny fuck. Or Kbf for short.
Second look at where you are looking for pussy for crying out loud. I mean really.

I knew I was right about your foul personality, thanks for proving me right.
Second look at where you are looking for pussy for crying out loud. I mean really.

I knew I was right about your foul personality, thanks for proving me right. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
What's the difference from getting pussy from Eccie or Heb?

Either way I'm handsome, fit, and I get pussy for free

I knew I was right about your foul personality, thanks for proving me right. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Hey KBF, can I schedule a BNG? You honoring those still, or no ?