Plain old fact facts

You believe Cox said that? Well I don't believe you. Got a link? Of course not. Most of your posts have factually incorrect info in them. Your links usually point to other's opinions you claim are fact. You're supposedly a fucking teacher for God's sake. Yet your fellow douche-bags embrace the very source of their children's stupidity.

That's how fucked up you cocksuckers are.

Stop all abortions, put devos in charge of your schools, and let jdouche teach them.
Make America great again.
I mean look where here he "teaches", right in the middle of a red state.

I believe it was Archibald Cox who said years later that he didn't have the evidence to prove Nixon knew about anything prior to it happening and he would not have gotten a conviction in a regular courtroom. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Obstruction of justice you stupid fuck. Just like you're guilty of obstruction of intelligence.

Since 1974 everything that becomes a political scandal has had "gate" attached to it. Monica-gate, Stripper-gate, Hooker-gate, etc. Why? Because of the Watergate breakin and subsequent cover up. What was the Watergate breakin? A team of operatives operating under G. Gordon Liddy but without the knowledge of Richard Nixon broke into the DNC headquarters to find documents compromising the democrat party. Pretty bad huh? Of course, many legal scholars have written that Nixon would never have been convicted in a real court of law. The evidence that he gave orders just wasn't there.
Okay, what are talking about in 2017? That Obama used government resources to surveil a political appointment for the purposes of getting something on him, his people, or his party. Since Trump operated pretty much outside the norm for the GOP it is a stretch to think that Obama would get something on say....Ryan, McConnell, or another establishment republican. What we are left with is the ultimate paranoid fantasy (and yet it came true) of a sitting president using the resources of the either the CIA, the NSA, or the FBI among 13 other intelligence agencies to spy on Americans. Not just any Americans but political opponents.
Well hell...this blows ANYTHING like Watergate right out of the water. Like comparing a typical drone strike explosion to a nuclear explosion. More and more evidence is coming out that Obama's people did it. Now Nixon only had a team that was not part of the government apparatus and it was only alledged (but never proven) that the IRS was used to monitor activities of Americans. We know that Obama DID use the IRS to monitor political opponents and then stepped in to prevent discovery (the coverup).

So...some day soon, we may discover whether the democrats are good party people or good Americans. They won't be able to be both. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You believe Cox said that? Well I don't believe you. Got a link? Of course not. Most of your posts have factually incorrect info in them. Your links usually point to other's opinions you claim are fact. You're supposedly a fucking teacher for God's sake. Yet your fellow douche-bags embrace the very source of their children's stupidity.

That's how fucked up you cocksuckers are.

Stop all abortions, put devos in charge of your schools, and let jdouche teach them.
Make America great again.
I mean look where here he "teaches", right in the middle of a red state.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Actually it's more of like on the state line but then you never claimed to be a geographer did you? A link to Cox....no, it was in one of his books. I'd have to find it and then you know what? You'd never believe it anyway so you can stay ignorant. I have not problem with you being stupid anymore than I change the climate in California.
Obstruction of justice you stupid fuck. Just like you're guilty of obstruction of intelligence.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Maybe you can tell us all what the four articles of impeachment were?