Encounter: My Bunny diet: Only 69 calories per serving

• Xhi
  • 07-21-2019, 07:29 PM
@ heartsnatcher . Idk, maybe call them ?

@ Gar , thanks.
@ Amp1234 , i feel the same way.
@ NC , @ baibei ,@ Ashi, @ Heartside, it looks lile i am in good company praising Bunny.
  • Ashi
  • 07-22-2019, 03:36 PM
NC turned me onto Bunny and she's turned me on ever since. Originally Posted by baobei
I can attest to that .... I am like a touch activated switch !

IM me and I'll fill you in if you're still interested
I spent some quality time with Bunny again today. She is, quite simply, the best in AMPvilleDallas, IMHO. She is already in the AMPvilleDallas Hall of Fame, in my estimation. She is up there with “Original Cindy” and others all-stars. NC
I spent some quality time with Bunny again today. She is, quite simply, the best in AMPvilleDallas, IMHO. She is already in the AMPvilleDallas Hall of Fame, in my estimation. She is up there with “Original Cindy” and others all-stars. NC Originally Posted by NamjaChingu
Wow! Is she as pretty and friendly as the legendary Bobbie at Lucky Haven?
I’ve not met Bobbie, so I can’t personally answer that comparison question. Bunny is extremely friendly and one of the sweetest, nicest ladies that you could hope to meet. I think she is very pretty. NC
I’ve not met Bobbie, so I can’t personally answer that comparison question. Bunny is extremely friendly and one of the sweetest, nicest ladies that you could hope to meet. I think she is very pretty. NC Originally Posted by NamjaChingu
Thank you for your honest reply and I understand and respect your point.
She said I was her boyfriend.
  • HSL
  • 07-25-2019, 08:03 PM
One does not make it as long in this business as Bunny has without understanding & delivering quality service. For her age,she looks great & her TRUE boyfriend is a lucky guy, except for sharing her with 15 other guys every day all of who cum in either her pussy,her mouth or both every 30/60 minutes.

She still has 1 of if not the best looking pussy's in the biz. She is a real keeper & if u havent given her 2 bills & ur load, GO NOW so u don't miss her as she is that good!
HSL: +1000. NC
-- has 1 of if not the best looking pussy's in the biz. She is a real keeper -- Originally Posted by HSL
Care to share some details before I follow your advice ? What makes her pussy so good looking ? Lol. I like beautiful.
Care to share some details before I follow your advice ? What makes her pussy so good looking ? Lol. I like beautiful. Originally Posted by Aksel7
If Michelangelo was asked to carve in stone a perfect pussy he'd model it off Bunnies. The proportions are just right her clitotal hood and clit look really good. Also she doesn't have big flappy pussy lips like some girls in Amp land.
So this is this the same bunny from Bali awhile back? I miss her😩
  • Ashi
  • 07-27-2019, 04:53 PM
I spent some quality time with Bunny again today. She is, quite simply, the best in AMPvilleDallas, IMHO. She is already in the AMPvilleDallas Hall of Fame, in my estimation. She is up there with “Original Cindy” and others all-stars. NC Originally Posted by NamjaChingu
I always thought Bunny and original Cindy the Hurricane have so much in common! Their IOP is off the charts and feel like real women that can give 100% of themselves for the session. I am glad you think the same, NC since you spent more time with Cindy than me.

Twitch, thanks for the info. Lovely indeed ! And I thought I am the only one who goes overboard with detailed observations similar to yours. Thanks for reinforcing attention to details that deserve the attention , like the one you vividly described !
Ashi - Thanks! NC