How many provider would be interested in a gang bang?

wooohooo yep.it is like a fucking roller coaster ride...been there/done that.....yall have fun Originally Posted by DallasRain
Love you so much Dallas
Lets get one set up

Hey Judy,
Yeah Micky
Lets put on a gangbang!
I would also be interested in having some group fun!
I'm part of a group of guys through fetlife that does this regularly for ladies who want to check that box on their bucket list or are just feeling exceptionally horny. We consistently have 4-7 and sometimes as many as 10. They are hard to set up because a lot of guys get cold feet at the last minute, but this is an experienced group and you don't have that problem.
fetlife? do tell
KC and Topeka both have a group of guys who host GB's somewhat regularly. Both can be found on fetlife. (KC actually has more than one).
I would love to if someone did they organization part.
What donation does the gal get
What donation does the gal get Originally Posted by DallasRain
And this is why it should be the ladies who organize this kind of thing. Every time I've tried, there was a severe disconnect between what the ladies wanted to receive and what the guys wanted to pay.

Some ladies want their full hourly rate per guy ("$1500 per hour? Sure!"). Some guys think the lady should get her regular hourly rate for however many guys. ("I thought we were just paying for your time. So each guy put in $25")

Of course there is a happy medium where the women make more money to cover the extra work, but guys aren't paying as much as full time one-on-one. But it should be the ladies who figure it out. They are the ones who make or break the deal.

(By the way, I have not spoken with any of the ladies in this thread about this topic, and I don't want to imply that these are their opinions or attitudes).
When I had mine,it was with my repeat gents or "big dawgs" on here...and they donated 150 each for a three hour span/whether they stayed three hours or not........I had a ball and they all stayed the three hours!
fetlife? do tell Originally Posted by nudiej
Yes. I am listening
Yes...rates discussed in advance. I would go for a happy medium...maybe 175 per hr and go 2 hours. Or 3 hrs for 400. Just ideas. We should check to see what other groups charge
fetlife? do tell Originally Posted by nudiej
PM me for the details if you're interested.
Yes. I am listening Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
PM me for the details if you're interested.