The Palins keeping it classy

Of course, I would. You mean you wouldn't?

Although she might turn me down. She probably has a NDAA Policy. Originally Posted by LexusLover
She would NCNS you LOL
If Sarah got approved on here for Provider status ... the line would be endless.

But none of them would fess up to getting any of it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
None of them would get any. She would move the monetary goal post way out of their reach. Smart girl that Sarah, lol.

Jim
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

that this happened is nothing surprising.

that fucking idiots are making excuses for these hillbilly banjo pickers isn't either.

Yeah, you'd all fuck them!

You whine about Obama "lying" day in and day out, But the Palins don't need to lie. None of you shitheads would know it...neither would they!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
It sounds like there were many dozens of people, if not a hundred or more people, at the event.

And NOBODY had a cell phone camera?

Bristol threw a half dozen punches at a guy who just at there? Track was running around shirtless and brawling.

And NOBODY recorded any of it?

Color me skeptical about the accuracy of the reports.
If Sarah got approved on here for Provider status ... the line would be endless.

But none of them would fess up to getting any of it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If Michelle Obama got approved for Provider status....she'd be NBA.

And cutting into Timmytard's "Greek" business.
It sounds like there were many dozens of people, if not a hundred or more people, at the event.

And NOBODY had a cell phone camera?

Bristol threw a half dozen punches at a guy who just at there? Track was running around shirtless and brawling.

And NOBODY recorded any of it?

Color me skeptical about the accuracy of the reports. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Well maybe their motto is "The family that fights together stays together" rather endearing really, lol.

Jim
Yeah, they're a model Amerrrrkin famlee.

God Bless goober....
So a blogger can't be an eyewitness?

I guess the APD are investigating a hoax then.

http://www.adn.com/article/20140911/...turned-violent Originally Posted by JCM800

Yes, a blogger can be an eye witness but a very biased eye witness (check out some of her other postings). You have to use a grain of salt when reading what this woman posts.
You have to use a grain of salt when reading my posts. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Fixed it!
She would NCNS you LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
She would?
She would? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oh excuse me one with no reviews. I see you don't see women.
Yeah, they're a model Amerrrrkin famlee.

God Bless goober.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh you're just jealous cause you aren't having that much fun at home. What do ya all do anyway, shine each others shoes and spin tops, lol.

Jim
Oh excuse me one with no reviews. I see you don't see women. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your "logic" doesn't surprise me. But using your "logic" you've fantasized about having "14 pieces of ass." Lots of experience I see.
Your "logic" doesn't surprise me. But using your "logic" you've fantasized about having "14 pieces of ass." Lots of experience I see. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Must have hit close to home 'eh boy? Only reviews son. Are yours in the "other realm" ?

And the best thing is that she would not have a NBA policy. Word is she likes it. See Glenn Rice