Who's a bigger drama queen?

Clearly not enough dick sharing going on, with threads like this.
Schade war es nicht auf dieser schwanz
[Too bad it wasn't on this dick] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Vielleicht ist sie geheimen verheiratet? LOL....

It's now you, OP.
Is it the fat bitch?

Or, is it the old bitch? Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
People who start threads like this.
People who start threads like this. Originally Posted by slowmover

Not only that, but also the ones who start numerous threads about other members to help stir the drama shit pot, ones who constantly post after another particular poster and quoting that poster in multiple threads usually looking for a reaction on both counts.

Also keeping in line with the thread OP topic, this biggest drama queen finalist member I am referring to is old AND fat, but she looks like a Bubba.
The fucktards that post all the stupid German shit?
Not only that, but also the ones who start numerous threads about other members to help stir the drama shit pot, ones who constantly post after another particular poster and quoting that poster in multiple threads usually looking for a reaction on both counts.

Also keeping in line with the thread OP topic, this biggest drama queen finalist member I am referring to is old AND fat, but she looks like a Bubba. Originally Posted by davidfree986
But you just did that very same thing? Ha
LOVE the new sig pic
Agrees with SexyPlainum. Let's leave this alone.

What a shitty ugly thing to do by starting a thread like this.

Let's make this place fun again!

For once, I would love to see the mods lock this thread. It serves no value what so ever. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I disagree. The "drama" is what makes the Houston and Dallas forums fun. If everyone was "nice," it would be like the New Orleans forums, where people complain about how boring it is.

I know some of you are saying we should be fucking instead of stirring shit, but we aren't fucking 24-7 (well, except for maybe Honest Abe) and these "drama" threads are the best ones. Much better than the non-stop, ass-kissing "You're so pretty!" or "You're a sweetheart!" type of boring ass threads.
The fucktards that post all the stupid German shit? Originally Posted by Tapper69
Welche Deutsch Scheiße sprechen Sie von?
Right on queue the fucktard speaks
Right on queue the fucktard speaks Originally Posted by Tapper69
Would that be "a fucktard" or "the fucktard"?
I really don't know what you are all talking about? I never named anyone. It's an age old dilemma!
I really don't know what you are all talking about? I never named anyone. It's an age old dilemma! Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
you didn't do anything except post a funny thread.....this coed has the thinnest skin I've ever seen....you didn't name anybody.....yet everybody knew who the drama queens are......I so hate that most of Dallas coed has no sense of humor.......yay political correctness..........