Trump Accuser Caught Lying

If you attack Trump on this, but still support Hillary and her cover up of Bill's even worse misdeeds, you're a fucking hypocrite.
If you attack Trump on this, but still support Hillary and her cover up of Bill's even worse misdeeds, you're a fucking hypocrite. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Bill isn't running, isn't even on the ticket. Trump and Bill are cut from the same cloth. You want a man the same as Bill in the white house.
Poor LittleFredo. Hillary helped cover up Bill's activities. She is just as guilty as he is. Now kick back with a jar of 'shine from the still you got in those Kansas mountains, and get relaxed for when Fisting Chaps comes to visit.
Poor LittleFredo. Hillary helped cover up Bill's activities. She is just as guilty as he is. Now kick back with a jar of 'shine from the still you got in those Kansas mountains, and get relaxed for when Fisting Chaps comes to visit. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Fisting chaps is the one lubing your wide ass not mine SOF. Who are you supporting now that Trump is as bad as Bill?
seems she lied about more than an armrest
or at least there's major doubt

http://nypost.com/2016/10/14/trump-c...assault-claim/
Hell hath no fury, eh? Figures. Fuckin' gold diggers. They're everywhere.
When did Trump become as bad as the rapist Bill Clinton? Trump talked about how women would come on to him to get what they want. Clinton has appeared to be all about forcing women that are already in a position of weakness into sex. Anything that Trump does is truly voluntary whereas Clinton is about force.

It was just a matter of time before the accusers face the truth. It takes time to vet things that happened years ago. Who sat next to whom, who was on what flight, where were the principals on that particular date and time. I wrote about how we can all fall victim to the technology of surveillance but there is the up side, false accusations can be busted by the same techology...given time. What we need next is the admission that these accusations were connected the Hillary Clinton campaign.
Trump is sounding more like Bill Cosby every day.
the outrage of the women on the left at trump while giving bill a pass gives lie to their "feminism"

I recall one virulent feminist, at the time of or shortly after bill's impeachment, saying she didn't care about the charges of the women against bill. of course its never mentioned by the left that it was about the highest law enforcement officer in the land being a perjurer and suborning it from others, as the left tries to obfuscate that with talk that the woes were about sex. anyway she said she herself would give bill bj's in the white house.

so much for women sticking together

its leftists sticking together
the outrage of the women on the left at trump while giving bill a pass gives lie to their "feminism"

I recall one virulent feminist, at the time of or shortly after bill's impeachment, saying she didn't care about the charges of the women against bill. of course its never mentioned by the left that it was about the highest law enforcement officer in the land being a perjurer and suborning it from others, as the left tries to obfuscate that with talk that the woes were about sex. anyway she said she herself would give bill bj's in the white house.

so much for women sticking together

its leftists sticking together Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

That was an unbiased, neutral reporter who said that. See Nina Burleigh.
One of the witnesses claims he was on the flight in 81 or 82. They talk about planes in the 80s.
This happened in 79. And the Braniff/Boeing seat's armrests did move, So the trumpies are lying. The remaining evidence is her ties to the Clintons. And you just assume she is lying while ignoring the fact the trump campaign is trying to change key details.
Talk about somebody ignoring the truth. Here are your own words.
"knowing she is as amoral as Trump, if not more so"
You admit he is as capable when it comes to lying or dirt as she is. And of the 2, you picked the loser.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/14/news...leeds-armrest/

Not that facts matter to Hillaryites. But this woman has ties to the Clinton's. Figures. They are only going to get dirtier.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=42684 Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
One of the witnesses claims he was on the flight in 81 or 82. They talk about planes in the 80s. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
The Clintons can't find cancelled checks in shoe boxes in her closet and can't find emails on Libya, but I bet they drag up all the tickets issued on the flight their "witness" took to prove Trump was on it next to her, but not the Trump witness!

What do you think?

And I won't even mention, much, that HillariousNoMore can't remember emails and communications she had when chatting with the FBI, but her witness can remember 30+ years ago the details of a sexual assault, but the guy sitting across the aisle can't!

If your memory needs a little boost .... just call Gloria ..

http://www.gloriaallred.com/
What if I attack trump for the same reason you attack B. Clinton (who isn't running by the way, dumb ass). While Bill did lie he didn't put out a primer on the subject like trump did on his tape. And it's just a matter of time before more pop up. And they will continue long after the election. As for Hillary covering up for his, you know that is a lie but you had to add it to make your asshole comparison.
Hypocrites calling others hypocrites pisses me off too. Especially when they misrepresent to make their point.
If you attack Trump on this, but still support Hillary and her cover up of Bill's even worse misdeeds, you're a fucking hypocrite. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
From what we're hearing it sounds like quite some time.
When did Trump become as bad as the rapist Bill Clinton? Trump talked about how women would come on to him to get what they want. Clinton has appeared to be all about forcing women that are already in a position of weakness into sex. Anything that Trump does is truly voluntary whereas Clinton is about force. Clearly? To you maybe.

It was just a matter of time before the accusers face the truth. It takes time to vet things that happened years ago. Who sat next to whom, who was on what flight, where were the principals on that particular date and time. I wrote about how we can all fall victim to the technology of surveillance but there is the up side, false accusations can be busted by the same techology...given time. What we need next is the admission that these accusations were connected the Hillary Clinton campaign. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Since the guy who claims he there wasn't and the seats they say don't do, does that mean trump will admit he did?