Sex toys, masterbation, in the session

Glass toys in ice water. Nice. Haven't tried them in warm water though.
Ice toys are better for Greek.
SUE!!! They don't have a Tuesday sale anymore at the megaplexx Well i did get a couple of things to satisfy my craving for the moment
Is that me?
Didnt realize i hurt her feelings.

Maybe someone should tell her i was talking to someone else. Don't want her to get any impression that im interested. Originally Posted by Jumpdafuckup

You're welcome [/QUOTE

Thanks! It took a minute for me to get it. Lol
I always thought the Baby Jesus butt plug would be hilarious to gift to someone's grandma, so she leaves it on her mantle. That is what I want to see a lady whip out.

That's just wrong, but I like your thinking...
thursday is ladies day not tuesday at megaplex
Guys worrying about pleasuring a prostitute that would have nothing to do with them if they were.not paying has always been one of the more ludicrous things here.
My bad, anyways I was disappointed in the selection of wands. I wanted to replace the one i forgot in cali but that wasn't gna happen.
what's amazing is here in austin amazon prime can have one at your door in one hour. they have the Njoi wands and others, yes there is such a thing as dildo emergency and you need it right now. LOL
I had an ATF who would lean back in my arms and play with a rabbit on her kitty. It was very stimulating to hear her breathing and moaning while watching her pleasure herself. #misstheolddays