so now I understand why you boys act so silly at times: Our hips are like drugs

Please ladies no more pictures with cheap camers or cell phones spend a lil money and get some nice pics done. Originally Posted by carkido45
Well, I shot my avatar with my cell phone and it seems to be getting rave reviews in this thread. I do agree with you in general, that I should get some nice pix done. Having a problem finding an ideal location. If I'm gonna fork over the dough, I want them to be perfect. But I'm working on it.
Well, I shot my avatar with my cell phone and it seems to be getting rave reviews in this thread. I do agree with you in general, that I should get some nice pix done. Having a problem finding an ideal location. If I'm gonna fork over the dough, I want them to be perfect. But I'm working on it. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
If your cell phone pic looks that good then just think what your professional pics would look like.
Some 48 hours ago I was hit with a red-panty-clad ass offer!

Somebody just woke me up! Damn! Please don't do that on a weekday Sophia! I got work to do!
Actually, I prefer "real" looking pics as opposed to "Glamor Shots"... like the ones that end up on http://guesshermuff.blogspot.com/ Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
that guesshermuff site has DESTROYED my productivity. DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK if you have things to do. it will eat your life.
that guesshermuff site has DESTROYED my productivity. DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK if you have things to do. it will eat your life. Originally Posted by burke00x2
No this is a productivity destroying link. You can't vote anymore but you can still look and comment.
  • Carl
  • 02-24-2010, 08:00 PM
Let's test if women are like drugs. How does a dealer get somebody hooked? Free samples. The first one or two or three are free. Once they're hooked, heh heh, they'll be back and they'll pay through the nose.

I came here looking for the Sensual Sophia 12 step program...Hi I'm TMFT and I'm addicted to Sensual Sophia's avatar... Welcome TMFT (applause)