GOD I LOVE WOMEN

As long as she looks good I dont care . . . Damn it feels great to be under Amber again Originally Posted by mojojo213
Mojojo..you.ve been under my titties before...actually you've been on top of them too....and you made a huge mess ..I bet you still look at the pics...hahaha..perv...
Mojojo..you.ve been under my titties before...actually you've been on top of them too....and you made a huge mess ..I bet you still look at the pics...hahaha..perv... Originally Posted by allofamber
I tend to make a mess when I get excited.
Mojo you are under amber up there, but it seems I got to be on top.. Hell I don't know Amber, but being on top of some 38I's sounds like a hell of a good time to me.
Since I am not much of a boob man, it really doesn't make much difference one way or the other.

I have gone through entire 2 hr sessions with my ATF (MM's), without ever even kissing one boob. Oh well.....
Sucking nipples is a great thing. I love it almost as much as I love eating pussy when either of these is a turn-on for the ladies. I love both and even more when it turns on the ladies.