Ladies - who are you told you look like?

Gianna Michaels Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Sadly... only in the face. Originally Posted by GracePreston
You do resemble her Grace, but there's no way her tits are as nice as yours!!
Gianna Michaels Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I think you look like a bustier version of Penny Flame. Your lips have the same shape.
I was lucky to find one lady who looked like one of my favorite TV stars. Had a great time for a while. Sadly she is no longer around.

Makes for a nice fantasy. Speaking of look alike fantasies, would be nice fantasy finding some who look like any number of the ladies on any of the MLB talk shows.
Maybe it is my attitude
Kelly Rowland
I get the you look like George Clooney a lot....and I hate the way that guy looks.....I don't see the attraction.....but I get it a lot.........
When I have blond hair, I've been told I look like

Trisha Yearwood

When I have blond hair and thinner, I've been told I look like

Helen Hunt
If there is any providers that look like Selena Gomez or Sara Jean Underwood that would make my year!!!
Any girls who look like Jennifer Love-Hewitt when she was younger or Megan Fox would make my day... THN if u look like Kelly Kipowski then I'm all in!!
Kelly Rowland Originally Posted by SweetSierra
I would agree, definitely by the eyes, very sexy!
Any girls who look like Jennifer Love-Hewitt when she was younger or Megan Fox would make my day... THN if u look like Kelly Kipowski then I'm all in!! Originally Posted by Benny Siegel23
JLH is still sexy, she was on a show a couple of years ago that was about a rub and tug parlor outside of Houston.

That was a good show I wish it wouldn't have been cancelled.
I have been told by family,friends,and even strangers that I look like Kristen Dunst the girl from spiderman I do not know if I do though.
I have been told by family,friends,and even strangers that I look like Kristen Dunst the girl from spiderman I do not know if I do though. Originally Posted by destinydevine
I can kinda see it in some of your pics ta ta ta Torrance, but you could pull off a good posion ivy look!!!
When I have blond hair, I've been told I look like

Trisha Yearwood

When I have blond hair and thinner, I've been told I look like

Helen Hunt Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Helen Hunt is a good one to be compared to. I remember having a celeb crush on her when her movie Twister came out.

If there is any providers that look like Selena Gomez or Sara Jean Underwood that would make my year!!! Originally Posted by TheDallasClient
+1 on Sara Jean Underwood. And any providers that look like Mila Kunis.