Pretty pussy?

I think I need to get a closer look and go through a thorough taste test on you before I can answer that one Marley... haha
I need big meaty lips that I can suck on for days.
Yeah I figured it was a to each his own kind of thing... I like the one u posted iron butterfly but I personally prefer it not so "fat"... I'm not into women ot anything lol.. just have my own opinion about what Is "pretty" the prettiest one I've ever seen was stacy lovelane's. hers is real "neat" looking. small and pretty :-)
I prefer the kitty to look like the one Iron posted. I love to play with the pretty kitty and make it purrrrrrrr with my tongue and fingers
Yep, kinda hard to describe what makes one pretty or less pretty (they are all pretty awesome), but I do know it when I see one I especially think looks good. Even ones that don't look as pretty are still fun to play with and still taste yummy :-)
Yeah I figured it was a to each his own kind of thing... I like the one u posted iron butterfly but I personally prefer it not so "fat"... I'm not into women ot anything lol.. just have my own opinion about what Is "pretty" the prettiest one I've ever seen was stacy lovelane's. hers is real "neat" looking. small and pretty :-) Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
I do remember Kitty Bunny Fuck having that kind of pussy, no protruding lips, neat looking and ever so tight. Gonna miss her.
Depends on the position as to what makes a pussy fat. Sensual Sophia had the prettiest pussy, but she was a Daty Girl, they always get top ratings.

IB
I would say Zoe Paige has the prettiest pussy I have ever seen.
1) No teeth.

Other than that, I can't really give a specific description, but some of them are prettier than others.

I need to do more research.
Should look like a dolphin smiling
I don't recall ever seeing one that I didn't like.
1) No teeth. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
+1
and if it does have teeth, at least have a dental plan!
So how does mine compare? BB told me about this thread and was nice enough to take a pic for me. What do you think?
So I have a question for you guys... and girls too I guess. After being told I have a "pretty pink pussy" by men from previous relationships.... and clients too. it makes me wonder... what exactly makes a pussy pretty? I mean I personally would prefer smaller labia... not that they hang down or anything, they fit pretty nicely actually. but to me, a pretty pussy has always been one that basically has no lips. if that makes sense. real compact looking I guess lol. so I'd love to hear others opinions on the topic. what exactly is a pretty pussy to you? Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
I like a real tight pussy with a nice clit that I can suck on.
Post a picture of yours and the one that you like.