Another cool thread… How did you come up with your name?

It’s just funny to see how people come up with their names
In Linux, >/dev/null redirects the command standard output to the null device, which is a special device which discards the information written to it.

No special significance, it just popped up in my head when I was thinking about a user name.
Would you like to say something
Time>Bandit is not really original but it just seemed to be the only thing I could put together. Time is the only thing we can’t ever get back so we better take advantage of what we have.

T>B
I had help from a username generator website, Jimpix.

First I entered the name "Johnson".(I didn't like the sound of "Dick" or "Peter")

I was then presented with a long list of "Johnson" paired with various adjectives.Almost all were really funny:

Lazy Johnson
Reliable Johnson
Noble Johnson
Unusual Johnson
Repentant Johnson
Gregarious Johnson
plus 100 more

But when I saw "Groovy Johnson" I said "That's me",myself being an old hippie.
Also It's kind of funny to imagine a paisley or tie-dyed cock.

Now my avatar picture... is a whole 'nother groovy story.
Lol
Pretty Thick lol
I took mine from the name of the first guy to sail around the world alone. Some providers assumed that it had a different meaning and were disappointed when that didn't happen, lol.
Need I say more.
Rhymed with a nickname I have. "Secret E" was my intention. I didn't even notice it said "secrete", as in ooze, until about 6 months in. By then, I already had encounters and a fledgling rep, so I just said "fuck it", and kept it. Going on almost 18 years now, spanning the previous board and the current ones, and counting.
My brother and and his wife surprised me one day when they started talking about their new piercings and how much they loved them, how cool they thought they were and how I should get one ..... I resisted for a couple of years because I wasn't sure it was right for me (plus my paranoia of having a hole punched in my dick) ..... but one night after going to an Astros game he said "It's now or never, are you going to do it?" ..... so we went to the same tattoo shop where he had his done and in no time it was done ..... it took some time to gradually stretch it until I attained the "00 gauge" but I've never regretted it and have worn it now for 16 years .....
Rocky 3 - Tommy Gunn
I chose mine just a bit randomly. I wanted something about science or math or tech stuff b/c I'm a computer scientist. The thing that was available and popped into my head right at the time and which was also available was: mathguy
Owner from the first strip club I worked at assigned the name Italia, once I mentioned I had Italian & Spanish blood. I was just going to go by my nickname but wasn’t exotic enough ha ha
  • LOJ
  • 12-11-2018, 03:39 PM
Rocky 3 - Tommy Gunn Originally Posted by TommieGunnz
Rocky 5