Guys, lets talk about "strokes"

So, my fellow hobbyists...

Are you a fast stroker?

Or are you a slow stroker?
Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Both...
Or better yet, do you just give up and let the lady do Asian cowgirl? Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Fuck that noise...even in CG I like to be in control
Fuck that noise...even in CG I like to be in control Originally Posted by DickEmDown

Yeah, that is why you get shit on.
I start off a little slow but I get moving after awhile. I don't go too fast but fast enough to give a good pounding with my 6" tool.
Yeah, that is why you get shit on. Originally Posted by Reese Foster

Good one Reese!
depends on how much i want and how much i want to give her.

if for me, slow and shallow, then fast and deep until lil delites pours a cup [ok, teaspoon].

if for her, then side to side motion, or down on the in stroke and up on the out stroke [to stimulate the clitoris]. then when she starts truly moaning, keep at that stroke until she yells out to stop or i tire or pour a cup.

if i want to focus and last as long as i can for both of us, then i use the 9x9 technique. never had a woman say she hated that technique. pm me for details.
I like to vary it up a bit when I am fucking.. initially slow long and deep until we "fit" together; some hard fast pound for your life; but then deep and hard- at angles to work the pussy- I want to feel my cock against her vaginal walls (that is usually when the loudest moans and her pussy starts getting really juicy and creamy).. I like to think I am tearing that pussy up.. in reality that does not happen (a baby's head comes out of that thing!!)-then to finish hard fast and deep until I cannot hold back- then shoot a nice BIG warm load of cum deep inside.. feels SO fucking good...
I guess what they say is true "Different Strokes for Different Folks"

LOL HardnFast- that was good