Why do the ladies ask the guys of they are married!

I don't care if you're married, and won't ask. If you want to share that with me, please feel free to do so. It's completely up to you. If you're with me BCD - I don't care why. We're here to have fun.
I never thought of it as being rude but more a way of opening a dialog. Sometimes it leads to a long and entertaining conversation.
  • iquit
  • 11-20-2013, 01:08 PM
I only share if u also do so. It's a way to make a connection with people.
Speaking only for myself I would have never done this during the years I was married. Trust me when I say I am not making any kind of moral judgment. Every marriage is different. I am speaking only for myself and the kind of relationship I had with my wife.

That having been said I love it when a girl asks me all kinds of questions. As long as she is being sincere. It makes me feel like she is genuinely interested in getting to know me and become friends. Business is business and schnapps is schnapps but whether it is getting my car fixed or the house painted I have found you get better service if the people you are dealing with genuinely like you. And remember bros these are real human beings we are dealing with and are not as different from me or you as you might imagine.
You know I always thought such questions were de rigueur, a whole part of the getting-to-know-each other, chemistry building exercise on visit one.

But I gotta admit that on more than one occasion I learned more than I cared to about a provider, and the opposite I'm sure happens as well...sometimes there is such a thing as over-sharing.

I don't think I have ever asked that question. Most guys will say they are married from the start and I assume they are just making conversation.

Not my business at all and makes no difference to me whether a gentleman is married or not. Just like my personal life is no ones business.

We are all in this hobby for a reason.. why junk it up with too much personal stuff? It's about fun and fantasy. Right?
It is rare that I will ask if you are married or what your profession is. I assume that you DO NOT want to talk about it or think about it for the short time you are with me. I torture my guests with magic tricks and wine bottle opening contests instead.
I torture my guests with . . . wine bottle opening contests instead. Originally Posted by KatieKatie
Feats of strength?
Happy Festivus!