quick question

Well I'm not it's hard to manage a relationship in this line of work. Even when I was a stripper I couldn't keep a man. So my regs are my boyfriends for those hrs or 2 fuck me pay see u next time daddy 😘😘😩😩!!! I fuck em like I love em lol. J/k
are any providers on here married or in a relationship and is your partner okay with it Originally Posted by seximel229
Why do you need to know?
Well I'm not it's hard to manage a relationship in this line of work. Even when I was a stripper I couldn't keep a man. So my regs are my boyfriends for those hrs or 2 fuck me pay see u next time daddy 😘😘😩😩!!! I fuck em like I love em lol. J/k Originally Posted by eleganttif

Same here, my regulars are my boyfriends
Well I'm not it's hard to manage a relationship in this line of work. Even when I was a stripper I couldn't keep a man. So my regs are my boyfriends for those hrs or 2 fuck me pay see u next time daddy 😘😘😩😩!!! I fuck em like I love em lol. J/k Originally Posted by eleganttif

Yep^^^

Maybe the op has a fetish for married women?

Maybe the op has a fetish for married women? Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole
He's just nosy gurl
Lmaoooooooo P u crazy
Yes. Wakeup's wife. Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Yep. I'm perfectly happy with my wife taking y'alls money and giving me my cut of it!
I'm not smitten by anyone it was just a question. Originally Posted by seximel229
It's not an inquiry easily, or wisely, answered in a public forum, hon.

Keep in mind that so much of the Hobby is fantasy. If ladies reveal too much about their personal lives, it can destroy illusions and change the way fellows perceive the provider.

Some questions are best left unanswered. Embrace the mystery!
It's not an inquiry easily, or wisely, answered in a public forum, hon.

Keep in mind that so much of the Hobby is fantasy. If ladies reveal too much about their personal lives, it can destroy illusions and change the way fellows perceive the provider.

Some questions are best left unanswered. Embrace the mystery!
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
As usual, great answer Fancy!!
seems memory reminds me a certain mod can answer this in great detail.

can't recall for sure but believe it was discussed in coed also about a certain SO waiting around.

not for me. rather remain oblvious and let my imagination create the reality. if known otherwise, pass. well, unless you know, we're talking Alice Eve or any of the red heads or other chicks from GoT.
Your ATF loves her no job having, pot head, loser, video game playing, Jordan wearing, big baller boyfriend more than life itself. Just keep paying her because BF saw a new watch he wants and that shit is crazy expensive.

That pretty much sums up over half the chicks here. Originally Posted by Big Lou
Agree. Someone has to pay the rent, put food on the table and buy clothes for the kids. It's certainly not the loser BF that cannot ever find or hold a job. Sometimes the loser is even her pimp.
  • DSK
  • 08-21-2016, 07:10 PM
Yep. I'm perfectly happy with my wife taking y'alls money and giving me my cut of it! Originally Posted by Wakeup
She is damn good looking and skinny, thanks for sharing!!!
staff edit
Your ATF loves her no job having, pot head, loser, video game playing, Jordan wearing, big baller boyfriend more than life itself. Just keep paying her because BF saw a new watch he wants and that shit is crazy expensive.

That pretty much sums up over half the chicks here. Originally Posted by Big Lou

Love this response LOL!

But to the point of all the later comments. Once you have that info are you going to seek them out? It's a mix. Some partners know, some don't. Unless it factors into your preferences, who cares?
My clients are my boyfriends for the time that we are together.

I keep a script for my "personal" life and it changes depending on the circumstance. Alyssa has many scripts... This is a Hobby and a Business, my RW life is Separate. Just like I don't ask the client anything truly personal, it's common sense to do the same. If you do, don't expect the Truth. It's called being Appeased.

Long as you leave feeling good and you feel that your Intimacy needs were met, there's no need to cross the line. We're both serving purposes for the time being.