For those of you who prefer the existing heakth care system

• FU_CC
  • 12-31-2013, 02:51 PM
Obamacare is the first step, but it's only a watered down version (thanks to "negotiation") of what's needed to get this runaway train under control. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So you want a law that can tell a doctor how much he can charge for an appendectomy, and how much a hospital can charge to take care of the patient before and after?

Go ahead and label it?
Curious how the increased cost is due to Obama? Originally Posted by Submodo

The increased cost is because of the added services that I don't need. Those services are MANDATED by Obamacare. Haven't you even read something by someone who has claimed they read the entire law?

Oh, someone explain how insurance works to FuckZup. Before my surgery I paid into it weekly along with many other people so I paid much more than $2500. I also helped to pay for someone else's heart attack, some woman's baby, and probably a broken finger or two. And you know what is most important? I did it voluntarily without being ordered by the White House, Obama, Nancy Pelosi, or Harry Reid who don't pay for their health insurance.
  • FU_CC
  • 12-31-2013, 07:23 PM
you keep getting sick that why! u are what u eat plus bad gene ... oh shit I have excellent gene no wonder try dug crazy
  • FU_CC
  • 12-31-2013, 08:02 PM
The increased cost is because of the added services that I don't need. Those services are MANDATED by Obamacare. Haven't you even read something by someone who has claimed they read the entire law?

Oh, someone explain how insurance works to FuckZup. Before my surgery I paid into it weekly along with many other people so I paid much more than $2500. I also helped to pay for someone else's heart attack, some woman's baby, and probably a broken finger or two. And you know what is most important? I did it voluntarily without being ordered by the White House, Obama, Nancy Pelosi, or Harry Reid who don't pay for their health insurance. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
.... FUCKING PERVERT peeping into mi cUmmunication and STEALING AGAIN(home depot brother, I and linh or rig comunication)

ASS
BTW:

How's the ACA covering the costs of the brain-dead girl who is being maintained on life support by the hospital pursuant to court orders? Originally Posted by LexusLover
The ACA does not start until another 90 minutes, unless you are under 26 and can be on your parents plan. When the ACA does start, she would probably fall under Medicaid. Did she have health insurance before she got into this condition?
Outrageous...I agree, everyone here will.
How does Obamacare fix this, serious discussion for a change. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
The main objective of Obamacare is to get the uninsured, insured. If one can't get heath insurance where one works, then this person falls into the individual market. The group rate market works fine. The individual market has all the problems. People with pre-existing conditions were denied policies in the old system. There was no national risk pool (which the guy in Forbes article talks about). It was just John Dough calling the 1-800 number to BSBC,ATENA or Humana to get a quote. Without the risk pool, the underwriter charges more. The other objective of Obamacare was to bring affordable health insurance to the individual market. The third objective was to make the insurance good enough so that one would not go bankrupt when one needed to use it. I don't know if Obamacare can dictate what the Hospital or doctor is going to charge. Obamacare can just dictate what will be paid out. The first thing that needs to get done is get the millions of people who are uninsured, insured.
Obamacare can just dictate what will be paid out. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Gotta love Obama supporters that don't understand economics. So.. if Obamacare "dictates" what can be paid out and it is less than the hospital/doctors expenses, then when the hospitals and doctors STOP ACCEPTING obamacare insurance, those "formerly uninsured"... will be without insurance that the hospitals and doctors will accept... yet again.

You DO understand that this was the reason so many doctors and hospitals STOPPED ACCEPTING Medicare patients, right? Because the amount they were getting reimbursed by Medicare/Medicaid was less than the providers costs after accounting for the overhead needed to file all the bleeding regulatory paperwork and getting the 80% initial rejection rate for Medicare that exceeded the rejection rate of those "oh so evil" for profit insurance companies.
So you want a law that can tell a doctor how much he can charge for an appendectomy, and how much a hospital can charge to take care of the patient before and after?

Go ahead and label it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Actually, it does now and has for decades, LLIdiot.

That's why the fucking system needed reforming. It was fractured, out of proportion and inequitable to all parties... Even the patients!

As a Medicare leech, you should certainly understand, LLIdiot.
Actually, it does now and has for decades, LLIdiot.

That's why the fucking system needed reforming. It was fractured, out of proportion and inequitable to all parties... Even the patients!

As a Medicare leech, you should certainly understand, LLIdiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

It was bad, so lets make it worse...LOL
Great idea drooly!
You DO understand that this was the reason so many doctors and hospitals STOPPED ACCEPTING Medicare patients, right? Because the amount they were getting reimbursed by Medicare/Medicaid was less than the providers costs after accounting for the overhead needed to file all the bleeding regulatory paperwork and getting the 80% initial rejection rate for Medicare that exceeded the rejection rate of those "oh so evil" for profit insurance companies. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Now we're getting somewhere. What say you Yssup?
So.. if Obamacare "dictates" what can be paid out and it is less than the hospital/doctors expenses, then when the hospitals and doctors STOP ACCEPTING obamacare insurance, those "formerly uninsured"... will be without insurance that the hospitals and doctors will accept... yet again.

You DO understand that this was the reason so many doctors and hospitals STOPPED ACCEPTING Medicare patients, right? Because the amount they were getting reimbursed by Medicare/Medicaid was less than the providers costs after accounting for the overhead needed to file all the bleeding regulatory paperwork and getting the 80% initial rejection rate for Medicare that exceeded the rejection rate of those "oh so evil" for profit insurance companies. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
You are making an Apples to Oranges comparison. Obamacare is private health insurance companies selling policies on the government exchange(FED.GOV) for 36 states. The other 14 states have set up their own exchange. The private health insurance companies will set what the premium will be and what the benefit will be. The government has mandated what will be covered, the 10 basic coverages that most of the policies will have. Medicare is essentially a single payer system for seniors ( people who have reached age 65). The senior citizen is not getting the type of policy that is sold on the government exchange. The government controls everything with medicare. The insurance sold on the exchanges should not have the reimbursement issues that Medicare/Medicaid has. There will be a network of doctors and hospitals that the insured can use.
The ACA does not start until another 90 minutes, unless you are under 26 and can be on your parents plan. When the ACA does start, she would probably fall under Medicaid. Did she have health insurance before she got into this condition? Originally Posted by flghtr65
You have NOW hit on the "cancer" of ACA.

Medicare/Medicaid are already considered economically failing programs, which will require one of two fixes, if not a combination of both:

1. reduced benefits
2. increased taxes (deductions?).

"rates" increased in the first quarter of last year, and benefits reduced as well.

Now we have millions of new enrollments to cover.

Under the ACA .. (call them what you like) .. there are panels to determine disputes for treatment, such as this child who has been diagnosed by medical professionals as brain dead, and WHEN the "panel" denies any further "coverage" for procedures (life support), then family will begin the litigation process, which is paid by the taxpayers ... because ACA is ANOTHER ENTITLEMENT PROGRAM!!!!!

The ACA prohibits (severely restricts) judicial review, and is similar to Medicaid judicial review, EXCEPT that based on the provisions of the ACA it is subject to Constitutional challenges based on the principles of the government (the panels) not being able to "DEPRIVE" a person of "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" without due process AND the "DENIAL" of equal protection.

As of today, this child has a "pre-existing" condition .... U.S. TAXPAYERS may have to continue life support for a brain dead child ..... until .... ???? As is often said in service establishments: "Enjoy"! You want it. You have it.
Obamacare is private health insurance companies selling policies on the government exchange(FED.GOV) for 36 states. Originally Posted by flghtr65
You are 100% incorrect.

If a private insurance company wishes to provide health insurance, there are minimum requirements that must be met UNLESS THE CARRIER FALLS WITHIN ONE OF THE EXEMPT CATEGORIES PROVIDING COVERAGE TO EXEMPT INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS, and they can then be in the "pool" of "approved" carriers .....

other persons needing health care coverage not qualifying and/or unable to pay ....

.. will be allowed to sign up for Medicare!

The Government cannot ORDER an insurance company to provide health insurance.

The Government cannot ORDER a provider to provide certain services.*

*Except based on Constitutional grounds within a specific, individualized situation in which a court can ORDER a provider NOT TO DISCONTINUE TREATMENT ALREADY GIVEN or GIVE TREATMENT TO OTHERS SIMILARLY SITUATED.

"Obamacare" merely facilitates the acquisition of AVAILABLE COVERAGE... it is a MISNOVER as far as providing any CARE.

Why the hell do you think the ADMINISTRATION changed the name ..... people were LOSING THEIR CARE!!!!!!