democrat tea party?

the difference is the tea party attempted to stop the downward spiral, these people want to accelerate us circling the drain

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I saw a blurb that obama made another 400,000 speaking engagement, don't know with whom. didn't read it.
I saw a blurb that obama made another 400,000 speaking engagement, don't know with whom. didn't read it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Wall Street.
I saw this on a wallhanging ....

"A Good Politician is one, who after he is bought, stays bought!"
  • Old-T
  • 05-03-2017, 02:54 PM
I would not pay anything to hear him speak, but it is always interesting to see some folks on here get so upset about the free enterprise economy they say thdy believe in.
I would not pay anything to hear him speak, but it is always interesting to see some folks on here get so upset about the free enterprise economy they say thdy believe in. Originally Posted by Old-T
I'll keep that in mind next time Citizens United v FEC is brought up.
I would not pay anything to hear him speak, but it is always interesting to see some folks on here get so upset about the free enterprise economy they say thdy believe in. Originally Posted by Old-T
I tell them to throw away their computers and get off the internet. That’ll show big business that they are not THE MAN.