When Providers Retire, What do they do?

Hey Nicole I could love you, no problem at all it would be my pleasure. If you are ready to qquit working in the hobby and wanted to explore new opportunities.

Oh one last thing, could you love a fat bald guy with no money?
Now that sounds like the good life Tara. I don't think the cattle business has ever seen anything like you before. Originally Posted by ocho cinco
Why thanks so much. I just love horses and cows can't wait to have some of my own.
Wow, Cassidy is leaving in March and I'm leaving at the end of April. What the heck are you guys going to do???

I'm not really retiring, just raising my rates to 2k...that should get you a plane ticket, hotel room, and a 1 hour session in London.
Let's see.... I retired to focus on me and live life. Plain and simple.

I've done things in the past 2 years I never had time for as a full time provider.... I have also learned in that time to "never say never."

I plan on coming back on a part time basis so I can still focus on pursuits I've begun in my everyday life. I am going to have to completely retire Lana Storm soon.... too many people close to me have discovered her.

It's going to be great to be back, I missed too many of you !
Nicole you don't need to retire to tell someone to kiss your ass. I learned that firsthand.
Wow, Cassidy is leaving in March and I'm leaving at the end of April. What the heck are you guys going to do??? Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
You will be stopping in to say "HI" to us - right?

I'm not really retiring, just raising my rates to 2k...that should get you a plane ticket, hotel room, and a 1 hour session in London. Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
I have NEVER been on a vacation and I have never been to London... how do I schedule?

netman
If they were successful and smart, they can do any damn thing they want to!

Chipper
well..i don't really "work" much anymore..here and there, utr mostly.. when i feel like it..

Being a provider afforded me time to pretty much do what I wanted when I wanted, travel, vacations, I could leave anytime i wanted, spend my day doing what I wanted..so "retiring" really is not all the hard..you just stop selling ass lol i mean thats basically it, a girl has all day to herself, can work the hours she wants, the only thing that "retiring" does is allow you to no longer engage in p4p..which just means you have a few more hours a day to do as you want..the same hours you had even when you engaged in p4p..if you chose not to schedule someone that day..

frankly..after busting my ass from 2003 till 2007..really only touring 2 days a week every week..the other 5 days spent at home on my ass..the only thing that changed..

I now park my ass at my beach home in florida where the waves can be heard from my back deck..or I can escape back to arkansas and spend time on my acres with my cabin just listening to animals.. either way..not much has changed..except I don't sell as much ass anymore
I will be a professional Triangle Player.!

~Kelly TNT

I'll be the triangle and you ding-a-ling me day and night.
I will be a professional Triangle Player.!

~Kelly TNT

Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Don't just limit yourself throw some Cowbell in there
If they were successful and smart, they can do any damn thing they want to!

Chipper Originally Posted by chipper
As anyone can do what they want, if they want to. You just have to want it enough.