Lobster Bisque

I'm researching them now. I hope they are open. Did you get big chunks of lobster? That was my issue with Leftys. Absolutely no lobster. Lots of bread. No lobster. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
Big chunks lobster in lobster bisque in TX? Do you want to pay $50 for a cup? This is not New England.
I'm researching them now. I hope they are open. Did you get big chunks of lobster? That was my issue with Leftys. Absolutely no lobster. Lots of bread. No lobster. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
Technically...bisques are smooth and creamy soups with no "chunks". They are blended and then strained before serving.

...just sayin'

But, if that's what you want...we can figure somethin' out!
Technically...bisques are smooth and creamy soups with no "chunks". They are blended and then strained before serving.

...just sayin'

But, if that's what you want...we can figure somethin' out! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Damn, all this time I was complaining not enough lobster in my bisque like good clam chowder or crab soup.
  • blank
  • 03-22-2020, 05:57 AM
It might be a drive for you, but the Lost Cajun in Keller has really good lobster bisque.
It might be a drive for you, but the Lost Cajun in Keller has really good lobster bisque. Originally Posted by blank
Are they open? Sick and tired of eating to go food. I am considering take a trip. I am sure they got less infected there.
They have a great lobster bisque at Newk's on Sundays and a couple other days.
  • blank
  • 03-22-2020, 01:38 PM
Are they open? Sick and tired of eating to go food. I am considering take a trip. I am sure they got less infected there. Originally Posted by georgecam
They are, but like almost every other restaurant in the DFW area they are takeout only right now.
Ended up some sashimi and their bisque. Was pretty good
  • BLM69
  • 03-22-2020, 06:14 PM
The OP and her friend ended up falling asleep after pissing on each other yesterday, I wonder who's bladder went empty first?
Trulucks. Best in town.
Bisque take out wasn’t too good when reheated.