Disabling Account Bye Eccie

• BLM69
  • 01-31-2022, 08:10 PM
$500hr LMAO 🤣, welcome to 2022 simp hunting
$500hr LMAO 🤣, welcome to 2022 simp hunting Originally Posted by BLM69
It's a fucking joke. Some of the girls on OH2 that are listing 400 or 500 probably weigh over 180 pounds. I mean, WALDT but are guys just desperate and don't know that there are better options out there than girls like SexySpanishMia? Like I said in my previous post, for $50 more you could have Angelina Diamanti / April White!!!!! It is not even a comparison between April White and SexySpanishMia!!!
Yeah there is a girl that i used to see in OK for 3 when she was regularly offering discounts for 250. she is on oh2 and wanted 4 when she moved to dfw. Im like, theres no way. The competition is too fierce. I figure she'll end up getting a real job or lowering her rates, or moving back to ok, or a combo of all.
  • BLM69
  • 02-01-2022, 08:31 AM
There's clueless guys that will pay, I see why they're leaving a review site where guys compare notes, rates, looks, services

They need a platform where they control what's posted, A platform where they can slack off and rip guys off, perfect landing is OH2 and Twitter
There's clueless guys that will pay, I see why they're leaving a review site where guys compare notes, rates, looks, services

They need a platform where they control what's posted, A platform where they can slack off and rip guys off, perfect landing is OH2 and Twitter Originally Posted by BLM69
+1
This thread still makes me laugh!!!
  • BLM69
  • 02-23-2022, 10:00 PM
This thread still makes me laugh!!! Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
If OH2 gets shut down, she'll be crawling back just like other hookers "checking in" lately 😂
I'm honestly astounded by the $500/hr rate... These rates seem to target the one-and-done type of clients. I mean, I'm a sucker. I've spent a little extra on a girl with a higher rate, but regretted it afterwards.
It's a fucking joke. Some of the girls on OH2 that are listing 400 or 500 probably weigh over 180 pounds. I mean, WALDT but are guys just desperate and don't know that there are better options out there than girls like SexySpanishMia? Like I said in my previous post, for $50 more you could have Angelina Diamanti / April White!!!!! It is not even a comparison between April White and SexySpanishMia!!! Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
April white is actually 450 if you do Incall, her outcalls are higher. So you actually have a much cheaper and better option lol.
April white is actually 450 if you do Incall, her outcalls are higher. So you actually have a much cheaper and better option lol. Originally Posted by greatdaddy35
Thanks for the intel. Where do you see the 450 rate? Her P411 says 550
500/hr is ridiculous. We end up doing half the work on them and getting them off in the process, should be 250/HR, LMAO
I'm honestly astounded by the $500/hr rate... These rates seem to target the one-and-done type of clients. I mean, I'm a sucker. I've spent a little extra on a girl with a higher rate, but regretted it afterwards. Originally Posted by NCooper
that's my take as well, i'm 60 i've been in the hobby since i was 24 i've had relationships with more than one provider that lasted longer than a decade. the whole point from providers used to be about building a clientele that seems to have changed. good luck trying to make a living on one and dones.
500/hr is ridiculous. We end up doing half the work on them and getting them off in the process, should be 250/HR, LMAO Originally Posted by Finman22
You’re actually paying the premium for their fine acting skills convincing you that you really got them off.
  • BLM69
  • 02-24-2022, 01:24 PM
You’re actually paying the premium for their fine acting skills convincing you that you really got them off. Originally Posted by TinMan
I don't need the acting, I do need a deal though
Lol