thai massage

Aloh Thai is close by. will visit this place and revert Originally Posted by pathere
Thanks, Went there(Aloha thai) last Saturday. Got massage from KT(or so I heard).
GREAT massage and L0
Went there last Saturday. Got massage from KT(or so I heard).
Great massage and L0 Originally Posted by pathere
there as in the one in the wal mart parking lot? was she hot?
there as in the one in the wal mart parking lot? was she hot? Originally Posted by cage196
sorry I am referring to "Aloha Thai" on PGBT. forgot to add shop name , hence another message.(I dont know if it is possible to edit a message) KT(or similar sounding name) at Aloha thai gave a great massage. she looks allright with c cups. usual 40+ lady. L0 though. but I would go again just for the massage.
Katie about killed me one night with her toes during the back walking. I have no idea how a 100 pound girl can apply 400 pounds of pressure on one spot, but I hurt for days.
Katie about killed me one night with her toes during the back walking. I have no idea how a 100 pound girl can apply 400 pounds of pressure on one spot, but I hurt for days. Originally Posted by Sparks42
Lol, but this is not a laughing matter though.
100 pounds weight experienced in 1 square inch could be dangerous.
A masseuse needs to be very careful and knowledgeable in the technique
Went to Denison for an hour long massage with “thai jessica”.
Amazing. Simply amazing.
Will write a review shortly.
Only downside is the drive from Plano takes more than an hour.
I think it’s safe to conclude that there are no “authentic” Thai establishments in the area that offer confirmed extras. Miss Jessica in Denison is a it far away.
Bunny Massage in Carrollton. Ask for Jessica if she is still there...AMAZING Thai massage.
Bunny Massage in Carrollton. Ask for Jessica if she is still there...AMAZING Thai massage. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
thanks for the info. Does she jerk the cock?
Aloha Thai on GB Fwy near Hwy 75 is legit only.
Great massage, made me sleep ��
Bunny Massage in Carrollton. Ask for Jessica if she is still there...AMAZING Thai massage. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson

But she's Chinese.. And L0
Aloha thai has become kind of regular for me these days. almost any masseuse there(Da, Nicole, ...) give great massage. always got L0 only though. Joy foot massage on Coit/Campbell intersection is also good for massage but again L0 for me so far.
Any decent massage with L1 service?
Originally Posted by britindallas
Interesting. Will check it out sometime.
Masseuse name ?