Model sells her virginity for 3 mil.

It think virginity-trading-platform will come out soon... Originally Posted by voolio1977
With all the sugar daddy sites out there, i am sure there are already some sites out there to do just that..
For that money I'd want at least two other experienced providers to help train her while a production crew documented it all.
For that money I'd want at least two other experienced providers to help train her while a production crew documented it all. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I imagine a training montage to the original Rocky theme song.
not the first time this has happened but 3M? rich dudes really do have a lot of money to burn. my question is you can buy a nice house with 3M, but you choose to blow it on something like this makes no sense
Not sure his name but it wasn’t Charlie. A friend told me the guy was a real Tiger and had one hell of a woodie! Originally Posted by Still Looking
For real? That's funny.
not the first time this has happened but 3M? rich dudes really do have a lot of money to burn. my question is you can buy a nice house with 3M, but you choose to blow it on something like this makes no sense Originally Posted by joesmo888
Maybe he had to overpay due to a NAA policy, No Arabs Allowed.