Celebrity Date w/ BCD Time

Philip Seymour Hoffman

I've always had a crush on him... Hey are you reading this Philip?

My fantasy would be us meeting at a great restaurant here in Vegas...holding hands...I would FOR SURE kiss him now and again, perhaps give him a copy of one of my transcripts lol...

Sexy, sexy, amazing man. First choice for me. Originally Posted by LynetteMarie
Hi Lynette! Long time since you last posted. Anyway, you'll have to wrestle Camille for PSH. She has the hots for him too. Wait Lynette and Camille wrestling? Now THAT is a wonderful mental image!!
Danial Craig or my ex-Sancho: Beau. Dammmnnn he was hot.
Marion Cotillard
http://www.realbollywood.com/up_imag...illard4795.jpg

The closest I have in town ... Natasha Fame
Frances Townsend
Enrique Iglesias, Lenny Kravitz and I agree on Colin Ferral, and Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt....that should cover a couple of days for me!
Too many options and so little time Shana

Enrique Iglesias, Lenny Kravitz and I agree on Colin Ferral, and Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt....that should cover a couple of days for me! Originally Posted by shanastjames
fine...Enrique all the way! He can roll his r's so he must use his tongue well.LOL
fine...Enrique all the way! He can roll his r's so he must use his tongue well.LOL Originally Posted by shanastjames
I thought he came out and rolled his "Rs" on man meat?
Mea culpa. I confused Ricky Martin and Enrique. It was Ricky who came out. Fook, quite a screw up. Sorry folks. Those subscribed to this thread saw the mistake reply. Oh, well, I double checked more quickly.
Timothy Olyphant, Vincent Perez, Rob & Sheri Zombie, Natalie Dormer...oh and Chris Angel! x
Diane Lane, Heather Locklear, Christina Applegate, Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson, Gabrielle Union, Jennifer Aniston, Halle Berry....... and so on and so on... lol

Just one?!?!! How tha hell... Ok ok... Uhmm... man never mind lol
Favorite Celeb dates by the decade:

Raquel Welch - 1970s
Cheryl Tiegs - 1980s
Halle Berry - 1990s
Denise Richards - 2000s
Katie Perry - 2010s

And not one of them ever returned my calls!!
Today: Anne Hathaway
Since Childhood: Raquel Welch
Forever: Betty White
Sophia the Great; Ava Gardner; Marilyn Monroe; Brigitte Neilson or any other Ice Goddess.