Change to Showcases?

Not every lady displays rates. I'm talking about one particular lady whose showcase shows rates who some guys can see, but I can't.

IDMT, who is one of the ladies you can see rates for? Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Randomly pulled from the showcase preview on the main page: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=43072
Randomly pulled from the showcase preview on the main page: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=43072 Originally Posted by IDMT
Nope, no rate info there either for me.
Weird. I can see her rates.
Weird. I can see her rates. Originally Posted by IDMT
How about if you log out?
How about if you log out? Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Nope. When I'm logged out, they're gone.

And, I might add, that supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses...not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
I'm curious, why aren't ALL reviews of one girl listed? Lots of ladies travel and if guys from other states can see them, they may ask for a return visit from her to his state. Thanks for any info on my question. Originally Posted by Nicolet
Every review across the site is manually assigned for every provider. Errors can and do happen. If you see a review that is mis-assigned to the wrong lady, simply hit the RTM button (red/black triangle below the posters avatar) on it and let us know who it should go to. Those reports go to a queue and the mod will get it reassigned.

Nope, no rate info there either for me. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Like I said earlier, things are going to up and down for a little bit as different programming is implemented and debugged.

Nope. When I'm logged out, they're gone. Originally Posted by IDMT
That part is exactly as it should be. Only registered members should be able to see that info, not the general public.
That part is exactly as it should be. Only registered members should be able to see that info, not the general public. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yep, apparently, they have not got the user group permissions for that correct yet. Some user groups can see it, some can't. I can't see it even when logged in.

Let us know when they think it's fixed.
  • Paven
  • 06-18-2011, 01:53 PM
The issue I am having is adding a new photo to my showcase. When I click on it, it brings me to the top of the page to change my profile picture. I tried again and a drop down box appeared and I was able to add a new photo, I went to do it again and the drop down box wont show up. It keeps taking me to the top of the page. I was also wondering if the amount of photos that we're allowed to have on our showcase is still the same or has that changed as well?
  • Paven
  • 06-18-2011, 06:06 PM
I also noticed that when you click on a ladies website url it comes up 404 not found on our showcases. I hope that glitch gets fixed shortly.
I can see rates again.

Thanks.
St Chis says that we are getting very close to having everything in working order...and bug-free.