Pittsburgh Sand Box Members gay

That's twice you've said "spinning out," Bambi. In two threads. I assume you're attempting to make a point. Don't know what it is. Don't think you do either.

I don't think you're playing in the bigs any time soon, bush leaguer. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why don't you join the Pgh thread too. We can use an asshole of your stature to join in.
pearls before swine
pearls before swine Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just because CJ went first doesn't make him a pearl. He's pig just like you. 36/8
pearls before swine Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
diamond in a goats ass...
The standard board rules apply anywhere outside this forum. Be aware where and what you are posting. Fair warning.
diamond in a goats ass... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
For the life of me I have no Idea what CJ7 thought he was going to accomplish by posting in the PGH Sandbox. Unless he was trying to show people there what a tool he is. Hey, spread the word.
The standard board rules apply anywhere outside this forum. Be aware where and what you are posting. Fair warning. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
In other words, if you go to 2Doggies land, he'll smack you. For anything. For nothing.

Again, we KNOW who led this happy band of douchebags over here.

Pretty lame plan, if you ask me.

Thanks for the heads up, CC! Confirms previous suspicions.
For the life of me I have no Idea what CJ7 thought he was going to accomplish by posting in the PGH Sandbox. Unless he was trying to show people there what a tool he is. Hey, spread the word. Originally Posted by bambino
Why not? He's more relevant in PGH Sandbox posting about politics than you are posting in the Political Forum about your cruising Hippie Hollow!
Why not? He's more relevant in PGH Sandbox posting about politics than you are posting in the Political Forum about your cruising Hippie Hollow! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He's not relevant anywhere on this board.
  • WTF
  • 11-24-2013, 08:18 PM
than you are posting in the Political Forum about your cruising Hippie Hollow! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Poor Gaybambino, outted himself!

He thought he was looking at girls!

Is that what you saw, Bambi?

LMAO!!!!
He thought he was looking at girls!

Is that what you saw, Bambi?

LMAO!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're marketing yourself in the wrong forum, you cum-gobbling and very ignorant golem fucktard.
SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK, Corpy, you gay fuck doll wannabe!

Love your new avatar!

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK, Corpy, you gay fuck doll wannabe!

Love your new avatar!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your new avatar is quite special, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard: guess you'll figure out what it means. Purprtedly it's Ugandan, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
Good one Corpy! You doctored that just like you doctored the 2013 DOTY fake poll, where you called yourself IBHung, right, Corpy! you gay fuck doll wannabe?

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!