Build that wall...

Welcome back Brother. The Snowflakes in here have become even more fragile than ever. They try to ban me every other post. If a post doesn't include "I love Trump...... they will be rtm you

Welcome Back! Originally Posted by themystic
Thanks man, good to be back.

Also, I think I agree with Nancy Pelosi that walls are immoral. So why do we have a wall between San Diego and Mexico that goes from the Pacific Ocean along the US Mexico border eastward way into the desert?

Tear down that wall!!

Also, I think I agree with Nancy Pelosi that walls are immoral. So why do we have a wall between San Diego and Mexico that goes from the Pacific Ocean along the US Mexico border eastward way into the desert?
Originally Posted by friendly fred
She would have to keep her door locked at home, if it weren't there!
She would have to keep her door locked at home, if it weren't there! Originally Posted by LexusLover
She probably has government employees around paid to lock the door for her.
She probably has government employees around paid to lock the door for her. Originally Posted by friendly fred
"Staff"?
You’re all off topic.

This thread is about building the wall with all the bricks you fellas have been shitting whilst the Trump train has steadily derailed.

You continue to ignore the continued and intensifying foibles of the functionally illiterate tyrant who now occupies the White House.

How many days go by without Sarah Sanders ending a question with “...it has nothing to do with the White House?”

I don’t blame you.

If I was in your shoes, I’d be shitting bricks too!

Build your wall. And thanks for the free bricks!
Welcome back Yssup,

Trump2020!
-

Welcome back Brother. The Snowflakes in here have become even more fragile than ever. They try to ban me every other post. If a post doesn't include "I love Trump...... they will be rtm you

Welcome Back! Originally Posted by themystic
Thank you darlin!

I see you’re still shaking them Pom Poms!
Too bad you can't spell the name of the hospital where you were allegedly born!

But you claim to be an expert on "foreign affairs"!

Typical fake "Austinite" .... all hot stinky air and no substance!

Enjoy your self-delusion. Now back to the WALL aka metal barrier ... Trump is BUILDING!!!

Freshly completed and praised by ICE

Originally Posted by LexusLover

If he is building the wall why is he whining daily for money to build a wall?
You’re all off topic.

This thread is about building the wall with all the bricks you fellas have been shitting whilst the Trump train has steadily derailed.

You continue to ignore the continued and intensifying foibles of the functionally illiterate tyrant who now occupies the White House.

How many days go by without Sarah Sanders ending a question with “...it has nothing to do with the White House?”

I don’t blame you.

If I was in your shoes, I’d be shitting bricks too!

Build your wall. And thanks for the free bricks! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

yup, you're shitting bricks! u must be constipated.

here's some ex-lax!
If he is building the wall why is he whining daily for money to build a wall? Originally Posted by bamscram
Are you being deliberately obtuse?

I will assume you are not. Parts of the wall were already in progress and funded. He wants funding for a complete wall all along the border to complement the many walls already in place.
If he is building the wall why is he whining daily for money to build a wall? Originally Posted by bamscram
I've not heard him "whining" about anything.

You probably heard Schmuckler whimpering and mistook him for Trump.

Remember? Schumckler is the CryBaby.

As for the continued funding of an existing government project so that the project can be COMPLETED as originally envisioned and planned, it's a little late in "the game" to explain to you about continued funding from one budget year to the next. If you want to gain some knowledge about such things you might do an internet search on "The Big Hole" in Boston, Massachusetts, back in the Kennedy-Kerry era.... called "The Big Dig"!

Over $28 BILLION to bury a highway and plant grass on top of it. But anything for Ted Kennedy the drunk murderer and John Kerry the uniformed traitor fraternizing with the enemy while still a servicemember and then making nice with the Terrorist Iranians.

But no money to build a metal fence/barrier along the Southern border for Trump to help keep out the illegals invading our country .. well my country ... it's not yours.!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh .... BTW .... those are "WALLS" in the HOLE!
Are you being deliberately obtuse?

I will assume you are not. Parts of the wall were already in progress and funded. He wants funding for a complete wall all along the border to complement the many walls already in place. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I've not heard him "whining" about anything.

You probably heard Schmuckler whimpering and mistook him for Trump.

Remember? Schumckler is the CryBaby.

As for the continued funding of an existing government project so that the project can be COMPLETED as originally envisioned and planned, it's a little late in "the game" to explain to you about continued funding from one budget year to the next. If you want to gain some knowledge about such things you might do an internet search on "The Big Hole" in Boston, Massachusetts, back in the Kennedy-Kerry era.... called "The Big Dig"!

Over $28 BILLION to bury a highway and plant grass on top of it. But anything for Ted Kennedy the drunk murderer and John Kerry the uniformed traitor fraternizing with the enemy while still a servicemember and then making nice with the Terrorist Iranians.

But no money to build a metal fence/barrier along the Southern border for Trump to help keep out the illegals invading our country .. well my country ... it's not yours.!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh .... BTW .... those are "WALLS" in the HOLE! Originally Posted by LexusLover

• Tiny
  • 02-09-2019, 04:27 PM
Thanks man, good to be back.

Tear down that wall!! Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yes, it's good to have all of you back. While Friendly Fred is more often right, I enjoy your posts under the Yssup moniker because once in a great while Yssup does come up with something thought provoking that challenges my way of thinking.
Yes, it's good to have all of you back. While Friendly Fred is more often right, I enjoy your posts under the Yssup moniker because once in a great while Yssup does come up with something thought provoking that challenges my way of thinking. Originally Posted by Tiny
I appreciate your kind words.