Maxwell trial starts today

• WTF
  • 12-01-2021, 08:45 AM
no I just think you are very loose with your words and assumptions and have never seen a point or distinction that you couldn't ignore or could understand

and you know little but say much,

you are like the main stream media, all their "mistakes" are always one way and so are yours Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Loose with my words and assumptions? Oh my, on a hooker board no less!

I did not realize this was a court of law.

I believe that Trump knew. I think only a moron could be chummy with Epstein for 15 years and not know.

You may take the opposite view.

I'm basing my view on common sense. On Donald Trumps own words and the fact that I do not think Trump a moron as I do his apologists.
and yet it is perfectly understandable that some guy you've known for years suddenly comes out as gay. What? You didn't know? Somehow, Trump is supposed to have known about Epstein's illegal, yes, illegal, operations. A criminal does not reveal himself to someone who will call him out as Trump did in 2007. That is a matter of public record. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
hear hear
and yet it is perfectly understandable that some guy you've known for years suddenly comes out as gay. What? You didn't know? Somehow, Trump is supposed to have known about Epstein's illegal, yes, illegal, operations. A criminal does not reveal himself to someone who will call him out as Trump did in 2007. That is a matter of public record. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
And people wonder why the Clintons et al with their FBI/CIA/DHS pals and 100's of legislators and 1,000's of "gov" union members were (and still are) scared shitless that Trump would remain in office for a 2nd term!

For some reason these Know-Nothings aka WTFdoIknow actually believe they are smarter than Trump and know more about what has happened and will continue to happen unless it's cleaned up.

Look at Mucas McClain on this board ...

.. celebrating his PHARMA growth that was created by ...

U.S. taxpayer DOLLARS! Mucas sopping up on the "welfare state"!

Earlier than those to come across the border.

Back to work ... earning more taxes for Mucas' support and enrichment.
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2021, 12:06 PM
and yet it is perfectly understandable that some guy you've known for years suddenly comes out as gay. What? You didn't know? Somehow, . Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
hear hear Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Trust me....when you two come out, it will not suprise anyone.

Somehow, Trump is supposed to have known about Epstein's illegal, yes, illegal, operations. A criminal does not reveal himself to someone who will call him out as Trump did in 2007. That is a matter of public record. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Trump knew about Epstein proclivities for young women and only came out against Epstein when Epstein bad mouthed Trump while trying to buy some property.

You folks must never do any research.
your only research is your search and re-search of the roiling haphazard frenetic toxic fevered thoughts contained in your skull that fire wildly like a string of lit chinese firecrackers sending synaptic impulses to your fingers in crazed rapidity prompting typing that looses even more coherency, as if that were possible, the further removed from their primal source, like some sort of single-person chinese whispers game

you wish things to be so that no research has yet revealed
Define younger!

We dont know what age group hes refering to.
So, who dies, who resigns from whatever position they have, who moves to another country without extradition, and who lawyers up before this trial is over.
I know the left is looking forward to this trial; Hillary, Bill, Hunter, Joe, Eddie and so many others. Of course, the left will say something about Trump though no one has shown anything about Trump, like so many others, just acknowledged knowing Epstein before booting him from Mar A Lago in 2007. Unlike Bill Clinton who denied making nearly 30 trips on the Lolita Express without Secret Service protection, Trump has been an open book.
That won't stop the left because they have to be desperate about now. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The the DEEP IMPACT MOVIE little aAbBcB little a hit scam SACK LAMB(+itch) OHIO BUCKEYE to TENN. VOLUNTEER SCAM to rob money spit scam. 9 tail fox FRANKENSTEIN(TINMAN) scam ANDERSON LIBRARY ADULTERESS 7/11 SCAM.
  • WTF
  • 12-02-2021, 05:27 AM
your only research is your search and re-search of the roiling haphazard frenetic toxic fevered thoughts contained in your skull that fire wildly like a string of lit chinese firecrackers sending synaptic impulses to your fingers in crazed rapidity prompting typing that looses even more coherency, as if that were possible, the further removed from their primal source, like some sort of single-person chinese whispers game

you wish things to be so that no research has yet revealed Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/t...side-1.7453257
“‘I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.’ - Donald Trump, 2002” The quote is from a 2002 New York Magazine profile of Epstein
  • WTF
  • 12-02-2021, 05:34 AM
Define younger!

We dont know what age group hes refering to. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yea....I'm not assuming Trump a dumbass like many of you are. Trump was fucking 20 year olds in the 1990's when he was hanging around Epstein.

Wtf do you think Trump meant? How stupid do you think Trump is/was?

It is somewhat of a paradox. Trump is a self proclaimed genius...but according to his apologist, he didn't know. So either Trump is a dumbass or his apologist are. I vote both.
https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/t...side-1.7453257
“‘I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.’ - Donald Trump, 2002” The quote is from a 2002 New York Magazine profile of Epstein Originally Posted by WTF
from the US Sun yesterday concerning testimony in the Ghislaine Maxwell Trial:

"There has been no suggestion in the trial - or anywhere else - that Mr Trump was aware of Epstein's sickening crimes".

so much for your "research"

just keep hoping, maybe something will turn up

how is it, aside from a brain stuck in perpetual inertia, that you can take something that doesn't say what you claim it does and repeat it as "research" and a proof bolstering your accusation?

for right now all you have is accusation, and that's laughable, some idiot on eccie typing his hope as truth
Thems theys an'it gonna let her talk ,,,Master elites involved in trafficking ,oh no mr bill ( blintons)
She's gonna have a """accident """
Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein visited President Bill Clinton in West Wing 17 times — visitor logs reveal (��)

The late financier visited the White House at least 17 times during Bill Clinton’s first term between 1993 and 1995, according to visitor logs obtained by the Daily Mail.

The documents released as part of a FOIA request, show Epstein was admitted as a guest on 14 separate occasions to the West Wing — which indicates he was specifically meeting the president.

The revelation comes amid bombshell testimony from Epstein’s former pilot that Clinton flew with the disgraced financier on multiple occasions aboard the billionaire’s private jets.

###

https://t.me/georgenews | @GEORGENEWS
And ...