Put your order in for a Q phone!!!

Hey wait a minute, 5G cause Covid! You still getting one? Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
It’s G8. Can’t you read?
https://twitter.com/p8traux3/status/1488219344354131976 Originally Posted by bambino

for the link impaired ..

BAAHHAAHHAAA
One Biblical view of the future proposes that a one world government will form that will enslave the earth's population, force its citizens to take the mark of the beast, give power to an anti-Christ leader and usher in a period of great tribulation.

Over the last century, the idea of globalism gained steam, and it seemed like this would be our fate.

But then something happened.
Donald Trump was elected President.
POTUS45 threw a monkey wrench in the plans of the global elites.
Rather than coming to fruition, the dream of a global super-state is now withering on the vine.
It is my belief that people like Soros and his puppets will soon face their day of reckoning.

What happens to the citizens of the world when the new world order comes crashing down?
No global government for the anti-Christ to rule over?
No tribulation (except for the elites)?
Expand your thinking (about the future).

We are going to show you a new world.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.
A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.
We take this journey together.
One step at a time.
WWG1WGA!
Q
How bout Neil Young kikking clueless Joe Rogan ass to the curb. "I apologize that a Canadian is more smarter than me and my stupider guest.i promise to do more better" Who the fck was Joe rogan anyway lol n omg. Definitely a big Q dude and a ugly as fuck Q

Yes I do say so dah
How bout Neil Young kikking clueless Joe Rogan ass to the curb. "I apologize that a Canadian is more smarter than me and my stupider guest.i promise to do more better" Who the fck was Joe rogan anyway lol n omg. Definitely a big Q dude and a ugly as fuck Q

Yes I do say so dah Originally Posted by Tsmokies

maybe they'll let you turn in your Obama phone for a discount ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

BAAHHHAAAAAA
What ever you say Q dude. Go rescue what ever you �� believe in. We smart people are still waiting and checking out you JFK Dallas ��. Lol n omg n wtf
What ever you say Q dude. Go rescue what ever you �� believe in. We smart people are still waiting and checking out you JFK Dallas ��. Lol n omg n wtf Originally Posted by Tsmokies

if you say so
Whatever you say Q �� dude. Still hanging in Dallas waiting on a jfk? lol n omg n wtf

Whatever you say Q �� dude. Still hanging in Dallas waiting on a jfk? lol n omg n wtf

Originally Posted by Tsmokies

JFK pumps bio diesel at Carl's Corner. everyone knows that .....

JFK today. those piercing blue eyes give him away

BAAHHHAAAAA
Does JFK visit you at the whaco truck stop for your services? Lol n omg n wtf
Does JFK visit you at the whaco truck stop for your services? Lol n omg n wtf Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Do you slip your foot over to the adjoining stall looking for buttigugu?
Do you slip your foot over to the adjoining stall looking for buttigugu? Originally Posted by winn dixie

tsmokies "probing" at the truck stop ..

BAAHHHAAAAA
lmao!
tsmokies "probing" at the truck stop ..

BAAHHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I think several here to that.