Dominant or dominated

I love being dominated it turns me on a huge amount to listen to a tiny girl tell me how she is about to go do a well hung guy while i am trapped in chastity, then have her force me to give her DATY. . than as she is moaning she pulls out a butt plug and says I so need penetration and uses iton herself, telling me how if i weren't locked she would need me to use me her telling me i could have given her anal but opps no luck she will go do the hung guy instead after i get her wet and ready. . . lol and i think about it maybe 10 times a day!
I'm the dominant one except maybe if I'm feeling lazy and want to lie back like a slug and get a great hummer or let her ride me.

Otherwise, I like to be in charge and I usually like it a little rough. I dated a gal who had a penchant for domination but she never tried to talk me into participating as she knew that was not me. But, she would tell me these stories of this freak group she was in at one time where all these guys wanted to be kicked in the balls, burned with cigarettes, fucked in the ass with dildos, pissed on, led around on a leash like a dog and all kinds submissive shit that quite frankly disgusted me. Yeah, I know WALDT and different strokes for different folks and all that, but I don't get how you could allow yourself to be treated like that and still call yourself a man. Originally Posted by Super Sonic
Your right different strokes for different folks. Your story doesn't surprise me I've been through that lol. When I was 19 I was just getting into the domination world. & I would get confused a lot when they would say I want to be dominated but with no pain. I was always wondering what that ment. Some men out there when they talk about domination, some means they want the girl to take full control of the session and some truly mean pain. I like to talk to my clients and see where their head is at when this topic comes up. There's nothing wrong with a man wanting some pain and a woman using him for her advantage every now and then . Its a mind illusion.
I love being dominated it turns me on a huge amount to listen to a tiny girl tell me how she is about to go do a well hung guy while i am trapped in chastity, then have her force me to give her DATY. . than as she is moaning she pulls out a butt plug and says I so need penetration and uses iton herself, telling me how if i weren't locked she would need me to use me her telling me i could have given her anal but opps no luck she will go do the hung guy instead after i get her wet and ready. . . lol and i think about it maybe 10 times a day! Originally Posted by Skirtluvr
I'm from California where they think were nothing but dreamers. Lol that's why I moved to Texas to put it into play. Maybe you should stop day dreaming and put it into play yourself.
Never had the experience of being dominated but have always had the desire in the back of my mind. I would enjoy a sexy spinner using me for her complete pleasure. That is the ultimate turn on. I'm into mutual pleasure, not pain. Having someone take control or force me to do something out of my comfort zone sounds extremely pleasing to me.
I want a girl to let me run my fingers all over her body, then roll over buns up and let me eat her pussy until she begs me stop and if I do manage a hard on cowgirl and holler like she means it until she's tired of me, or the half hour is up. All the scripted blowjobs and "here's how my session goes" appointments are no better than a drive thru meal, and are out the window, memory wise, just as soon. I'm not into dominance or being dominated, I'm an equal opportunity "foreplay rules" customer. Erogenous isn't homogenous, nor does it have a role play partner, it just is.
For those who like to spank or be spanked, push or get pushed, get after it. I'll take a woman's body and some time well spent, thank you, no costumes or whips required.
notice me senpai.............
Just had a curious thought. I enjoy being the dominant one in the bed. Its very rare when im feeling submissive. I like pleasing dont get me wrong but I do get like a horny feeling when I'm using you as my personal slave.and your happy knowing im using you as a slave to my needs Men out there 1-10 how many times a year do you ever IF you do, feel submissive towards your girl or provider. Or you let the girl take control. Does that feeling come in the or is it random? Or do you feel one personality at All times and you only let your girl do it because she likes it not really your enjoyment? once again this was just a curious thought haha. Originally Posted by AlluringStacy
Me personally, 90% submissive / 10% dominant - In RL I'm always the one that is in control, nice to have that dynamic switched on me. Love steel restraints, predicament bondage, medical play ie sounds, E-stim, probes, dilation, pegging, predicament bondage, forced orgasm / milking while immobilized with sensual post orgasm torture.. etc.. .. I've had my eye on you..
Enjoy being dominated!
I have no desire for pain or things like that but a provider who rakes over the session and does what she wants is refreshing. I make decisions all day being asked every 5 min what i want next can get old fast.
I prefer to be dominant. There is something about a girl doing what they are told and trying to please me that gets me hard. This might have to do with it being so different from a mediocre sex life with my wife.
I like telling someone to get behind me and fuck me doggy style. Or telling them other things to do to my body and how I like it. So I guess I like to be the Dominant one
Looking at Tara's photos and her reply makes we want to change my answer
I like telling someone to get behind me and fuck me doggy style. Or telling them other things to do to my body and how I like it. So I guess I like to be the Dominant one Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Why havent i scheduled yet ha ha ha
The only domination I want is to be tied up and multiple girls make me cum over and over for hours with no break.other than I like to be dominant Originally Posted by skyeclipse

Lol this is something I've been planning in my head for later this month and am eyeballing Kaitlyn, Cindy and Stacy for, based on a recent review.

If they'll have me of course, P411 request is imminent.
Looking at Tara's photos and her reply makes we want to change my answer Originally Posted by Rrichard
Why havent i scheduled yet ha ha ha Originally Posted by ccrystalvolt
Just call me guys; )