North Dallas Action

cell phone pics? subtle bro, real subtle
cell phone pics? subtle bro, real subtle Originally Posted by corona
Nope. Hidden dash cam
http://imgur.com/a/IzDua

Anyone experience with any of these girls? That motel is like a real life backpage lineup Originally Posted by Diabetes
All I know is...the ass in the orange shorts...damn!
Are these the hoes too broke to run a bp ad?
It's not uncommon even during the day to drive by and see 10 girls waiting for a John at their door / on the balcony Originally Posted by Diabetes
great.. I can cancel that trip to Amsterdam
Are these the hoes too broke to run a bp ad? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
redcat you know when these hoes be toting the luggage they have no idea where they maybe spreading those legs... by the time the post goes live the current guy may have dropped them off downtown...
orange = spinner :-)
great.. I can cancel that trip to Amsterdam Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No shit. I just left the Motel 6 on Forest seeing a non-hobby fwb around 2pm today and there were no less than 6 girls all dressed slutty and just standing in the open doorways to their rooms seeming to be just waiting for drive-bys. All of them were on the back side of the hotel on the first and second floors.
Interesting... Might need to go window shopping next time I'm in the area.
motel6 on 635&35 is a shitty place, especially backside of the building. lots of wierd people.
Years ago when I had a SO she kicked me out of the house for slutting around and I stayed at that particular roachtel for a couple of days. I thought it'd be like my own little Amsterdam staycation. Instead I was constantly in fear of all the thuggish people around and the bedbugs kept me scratching even weeks after I had left. If you decide to play there be safe. Lots of thugs, pimps, weirdos, and LE!
Pretty sure someone was murdered there couple months back, that hotel is sketchy as fuck!!
Pretty sure someone was murdered there couple months back, that hotel is sketchy as fuck!! Originally Posted by Robert_Rackstraw
Sketchy indeed.

I drove by again this afternoon to kill a little time and sight see, only saw one door open on the second floor, but there was a nice athletic figured BSW standing in front on the balcony in her bra/panties.

Of course, I did what any other dude would do when confronted with an almost nude girl outside of a strip club...I took a few photos with my phone (none of which turned out).

Next thing I know, the girl was down the stairs, at the side of my car yelling, "WTF are you doing!? Taking f***ing pictures!? You got to pay for that s*** motherf***er!!!"

At that point, 3 or 4 other doors on the first floor opened up to reveal more ladies, all of which I assumed just wanted to see what the commotion was about. Then 2 other angry looking BSWs came out of her room to peer over the balcony (also only in their underwear).

I couldn't get out of that parking lot fast enough.

I can only imagine having to explain to my SO why my car was attacked by a herd of angry street prostitutes...
Holy shit I just drove by.... to hot for the hoes to go down harry Hines
Sketchy indeed.

I drove by again this afternoon to kill a little time and sight see, only saw one door open on the second floor, but there was a nice athletic figured BSW standing in front on the balcony in her bra/panties. Originally Posted by smileyTXguy
thanks for that story.. I'm going to pay a visit to check it out for myself.. I have to.. I just have to.