If you say so

He ruined your BBQ.... Originally Posted by WTF
Naah... mine hasn't started but I'll send him over to yours. You appreciate those Debbie Downer types.

But tell me something, why are you & your ilk celebrating at all? Didn't you get the memo? Independence Day has been cancelled and replaced by Original Sin Day per the NYT 1619 project. Instead of dressing up like Uncle Sam, you're supposed to wear sackcloth and shackles now!
  • oeb11
  • 07-04-2021, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
This: "If you say so" is the dumbest response ever.

It just shows that someone is too lazy, or ignorant, to reply with a valid argument.

Lighten up... WD just wished you a Happy 4th and you want to argue about it? Sheesh, go ruin someone else's barbecue!

And now that you've let everyone know how easy it is to trigger you, don't be surprised if you see many more "if you say so" replies.

Amen - the DPST/fascists are such easily 'triggered' karens.

The leftists want to do away with the fourth of July celebration - ( not to mention the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution) -

So - pfd - How about Christmas, and the new year's holidays, halloween, easter, memorial day ( would you would make Labor Day a celebration of marxism) - and what else would you ban in the name of DPST /fascism???
https://www.washingtontimes.com/mult...o-ban/?page=13 ( to start ).
I'm picking up bbq from Truth BBQ.

To damn hot to cook!

Dat chit is da bomb.

Somebody said so Originally Posted by WTF
Never heard of Truth BBQ but I have to agree with you.

I'm getting too old to spend 6 hours smoking a brisket and finishing it up in the oven. There's just too many good BBQ places I can pick up great brisket for a little more than the price of Brisket at the supermarket.
  • oeb11
  • 07-04-2021, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
He ruined your BBQ....

LL - Naah... mine hasn't started but I'll send him over to yours. You appreciate those Debbie Downer types.

But tell me, why are you and your ilk celebrating at all? Didn't you get the memo? Independence Day has been cancelled and replaced by Original Sin Day per the NYT 1619 project. Instead of dressing up like Uncle Sam, you're supposed to wear sackcloth and shackles now!

and take Ralph Northam's model - do it in blackface.
i'm TWK and i say so

BAHHAHAA
  • WTF
  • 07-04-2021, 12:43 PM

But tell me something, why are you & your ilk celebrating at all? ! Originally Posted by lustylad
What a stupid question...but I'll answer.
Me and my ilk are "potentially "practicing stomping the shit out of opposing ilk.
Me and my ilk are "potentially "practicing stomping the shit out of opposing ilk. Originally Posted by WTF
Got it! Practice hard on each other while the rest of us patriots are busy celebrating!
What a stupid question...but I'll answer.
Me and my ilk are "potentially "practicing stomping the shit out of opposing ilk. Originally Posted by WTF

well he made it 48 hours before dropping this gem.

BAHHAAAA
WTF got banned again?
WTF got banned again? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

yep. so by his own words .. "he wanted to get banned"

BAHHAAAA
It’s a shame, most leftists here are fucking retarded. At least WTF appears to have a double digit IQ and is just misguided.
wtf actually contributes to the forum. Well it was fun for 2 days.
wtf actually contributes to the forum. Well it was fun for 2 days. Originally Posted by winn dixie

well now his account isn't banned. is this the fastest un-ban in ECCIE History?
i'm TWK and i say so

BAHHAHAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Are the mods feeling generous? Or just drinking early? lol

im wd and I have spoken lol
Still says valued poster above his Chimp avatar.