Skilled BJ Hints, tips, and possibly tricks <-Ya I said it. :)

Eye Contact, NQNS, Eye Contact, slow, soft and light touching balls and taint, Eye Contact after NQNS and swallow finish with a passionate DFK. (Did I mention Eye Contact?)
Ms. Bj, you I salute! You are what is up!

ok, here ya go. my picture with saliva starting to drip, that
is literally the first drop. No matter what man you are-you start anticipate ; I have yet to see one not get turned on with the visuals of me, dripping, and looking up as i tease, lick, and savor each moment and do it slowly.
I tease it up if it isn't already there, and I enjoy it, quite literally.
I may even piss you off and tease you until you beg for me to progress.
And once I do, i sync with the rhythm, if you can understand that. P
I generally "go with the curve", but I mix it, and sometimes if you have the cock in a position, like a cock with a slight curve to the right, I will keep it at its natural position, and turn my head, and sometimes either deepthroat, and lick it slowly as i come up, or I'll twirl my mouth around the whole cock as I deep throat and run my tongue that way .,
I use alot of my tongue, and i go past my gag reflex, and breathe from under my tongue when I decide to not come up for hair.
I could tell ya'

...but I'd have to killya'.

I didn't get that award for nothing you know.
BJ- with me, there is absolutely no feeling at all on the frenulum, Originally Posted by mar6
Man, talk about WALDT!! The frenulum is where it's at for me. I had a GF who could make me cum with one finger in just a few minutes just lightly rubbing the frrenulum. And I mean a fuckin' gusher. It's been like 10 or 12 years, so I don't know if that would still work now, but man, there's been nothing like that (or any number of things that one did!) since. I should have married that one!!
The way it stands while he is laying on his back is, as far as what I have experienced, the position he usually uses while he masturbates. I could be wrong but it seems plausible that after years and years or masturbation it will start to curve that way while hard. If anyone disagrees, well.. fuck you.

. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
That is quite interesting. I'd never thought of that before. Good observation BJ.
I've had the good fortune to have sampled the talents of most of DFW's most recommended BJ queens...and what seperates them from all the others is: The Finish.

They don't stop when the fireworks start...they pour it on until you surrender...hell ya!

The second and third tier girls have good or great BJ skills...but look at the first signs of you orgasm as their time to "clock out"...right?
We are truly blessed in Dallas. I have been the beneficiary of the talents of four of the incredible ladies who have responded above and those were the best, second best, third best and fourth best BJ's of my life. Now, I am not dumb enough to say who ranked where. Perhaps I should sample each again to see if the rankings have changed.
I have popped exactly twice oral -- first with a GF who did this ... *thing* with her nipples on my inner thighs (I don't even think she was aware of it, that it was for *her* benefit but OMG it was sezzie) all the while with this look that begged "I really want it, please give it to me."

The second was with D, when she finished me off that way. Mouth wide open on the way down, lips tight on the way up. But I *think* it was the moaning and twitching that did it for me -- she had just O'd in mish and just kept going. That has to have been the longest O ever. She pushed me off and pounced. Eyes slightly closed, but looking up at me the whole time. I popped, she took it all, said "thank you," and then she basically passed out next to me. One of the top five most satisfying erotic moments in my life.
Hardly any mention of deep throat. I like it when a girl goes down deep, holds it for a few seconds and comes up slow. Gliding her tongue across the shaft and head. If she is esecially talented and has no gag reflex she might be able to lick the balls while she has the entire cock down her throat.
Remember:
- Keep it really wet- nothing worse that dry friction
- slide the hand all the way up past the corona each time- that's where the sensation is
- get a steady rhythm and keep it
- use the other hand to play with the balls, rub the legs, etc.
- treat it as its own activity, not just a prelude to full service.
- If you are CIM, keep going during the explosion, and after a few seconds gradually slow it down and keep at it till I am completely drained and my mind begins to snap back into reality.

+1!!!!!!!
For those ladies that have a tongue piercing; lay the knob against the underside of the shaft and move it up and down around the frenulum. kaPOW!!!
For me, a world class BBBJ is preferred over any other type sex.

Some tips:

A glass of water on the night stand as hot as the lady can stand to put in her mouth. Keep a steady flow of gentle mouth massaging the cock and swallowing the water in non hurried movements. A little spill here & there on the balls feels great, use a towel under the ass.

Always very gently hand massage the balls all the way throw the finish paying special attention to each nut as the finish is completed. It's OK if some or all of the lava flow escapes down the shaft during the finish, kind of a semi CME happening. This is the moment for enhanced eye contact also.

During climax always keep a soft slow movement with light pressure. Don't go up & down, just gently suck on it as if it was a sweet chocolate melting in your mouth.

Wait for the body language that tells you to stop then pull away with a speed as if you're trying to close a door without making a sound.

When a lady gives me one of these like I describe above, I flow so much my whole groin area almost implodes, I get light headed and almost pass out.

Otherwise, I don't give it much thought!
It was my first time with this young lady so I was a little nervous. she calmed me down by slowly kissing me and gently moving down to peter and the boys all the while kissing them slowly and just taking her time. she placed me into her mouth and slowly began her bj. I stopped her as I could tell she was enjoying herself and pulled her up to my mouth and we starting kissing. this went on an on,back and forth. kissing, bj, kissing, bj she became as hot as I was until she couldn't stand it any more and rolled onto her back... to be continued.
For me it's that thing that Candace does... or is it that thing that vnurse does... or maybe that thing that traci does...

Forget WALDT... Hell, I LDT.
Very Very Slow. Wet, wet and more wet. And lots of eye contact.