Can You Believe This Piece Of Shit Is Living In Virginia?

It would be helpful for everyone if people didn't take a singular incident and make unsubstantiated assumptions from it. The practice of Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) is NOT a Muslim practice.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health..._to_treat.html

"The problem with these criticisms is that female genital mutilation is not a fundamentally Islamic practice. A closer look at maps and numbers debunks these circulating claims: The ancient, barbaric practice originated in pre-Islamic Africa and has endured irrespective of the prevalent religion of the area. Today, it is primarily a cultural problem in central Africa, with Muslim-majority countries such as Egypt and Somalia on the list alongside Christian-majority ones such as Ethiopia and Eritrea. Though much lower in comparison to many African nations, the practice is also seen in Iraq and Yemen.

It is uncommon in some of the largest Muslim countries such as India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh (Bohra communities being the exception) and in the Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran, Jordan, Oman). Further, there is no religious sanction for the procedure found in the Quran." Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Well said!
Tell it to that piece of shit Imam in Virginia. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The guy in Virginia is a religious Lunatic. Or as I like to say, a Fundamentalist. He just happens to be a Muslim one. They come in all flavors.
Well Islam really is a stupid religion. It has no place in the United States. But Islamic women apparently condone these practices and participate. All I have to say is let them try and pull that sick stunt on an American born non Muslim women and They'll meet their maker real quick. I think we'll have a bloody clash real soon between Muslims and American Christians in major cities. I don't think it's a matter of if that should happen, but when.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
The only reason they condone it is they have no other choice..
And what's worse to me, is the liberal dems, the party of 'womens right's often SUPPORT Islam pushing more and more of its depraved Sharia practices IN THE US.. So why are these Liberal Feminists not more outraged??
And what's worse to me, is the liberal dems, the party of 'womens right's often SUPPORT Islam pushing more and more of its depraved Sharia practices IN THE US.. So why are these Liberal Feminists not more outraged?? Originally Posted by garhkal
No one YET on the lying liberal side has EVER come up with an explanation of how the lying liberals can embrace the jihadists and all their muzzie practice of genital mutilation on one hand and NOT saying anything about Slick Willy ( the impeached and disbarred sexual predator ) ! Especially with one of their " core voter groups " having been given , ahem, " flying lessons " over in the Middle East. And in some of the same countries that the Clinton Crime Family and Money Laundering " Foundation " accepted money from !! Wonder how many moons the libs see on their planet ?
Tell it to that piece of shit Imam in Virginia. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You go Dragon!
And what's worse to me, is the liberal dems, the party of 'womens right's often SUPPORT Islam pushing more and more of its depraved Sharia practices IN THE US.. So why are these Liberal Feminists not more outraged?? Originally Posted by garhkal
OK. Provide some links that prove Democrats support Sharia law in the US.

Tick tock.
OK. Provide some links that prove Democrats support Sharia law in the US.

Tick tock. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Easy. JUST LOOK at how many liberals in Seattle were out in the streets COUNTER PROTESTING those who don't Want sharia law in the US.. In essence saying they WANT IT here..
This past weekend there were protests by anti-Sharia people throughout the U.S. I could not believe the level of ignorance of some of the people there. They were completely clueless as to the practice of Sharia law.

Do you have any clue about Sharia practices? Exactly what Sharia practices that are legally practiced in the U.S. are you outraged about? It would be beneficial if you and others that immediately make rash assumptions about Muslims and Sharia law actually took a few minutes to understand exactly what it is about. Here are a few links that might help educate you.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.ec86187c1092

https://www.aclu.org/report/nothing-...udicial-system
Easy. JUST LOOK at how many liberals in Seattle were out in the streets COUNTER PROTESTING those who don't Want sharia law in the US.. In essence saying they WANT IT here.. Originally Posted by garhkal
That is totally incorrect. The counter protesters were attempting to enlighten the anti-Sharia protesters as to what Muslims who practice Sharia law believe. From what I saw the protesters on both sides were fairly non-confrontational. Muslims are NOT trying to force their way of life any more than Christians or other religions are. I have never had a Muslim come to my house pushing their religion. I have had Mormons come to my house. I have had Jehovah Witnesses come to my house. They are always very pleasant but their primary purpose is to try to convert me to their religious beliefs.

In the U.S. we have Freedom of Religion. That is ALL Muslims want. Sharia law does not impact the right of others to practice a different religion.