gummy bare bbbj?

Any of you guys ever had a gummy bare bbbj? Where an older provider removes her dentures and gums you with no teeth? Did you like the way it felt? Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
THIS SMELLS LIKE ADVERTISING AND SOILED DEPENDS UNDERGARMENTS!

YEP IT'S OLE SHERRY ALRIGHT!
with Highland Park Cafeteria closed, Luby's, Furr's, and Golden Corral are about the only cafeterias left!!!

what's a grey-haired dude gonna do??? :^}
on May 4 i mistakenly posted in INfOSHARE (for girls only)
that daddy4pussy was a timewaster-
--i mistook him for another client
---i have never met daddy4pussy
---many girls say he is a great guy to meet with
--my sincere apologies for my mistaking him for someone else Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW

I'm more interested in knowing how he knows what was posted in Infoshare......
When I went through a screening process a provider told me two providers said I was dangerous. We talked and she told me two names. So I called them out on it. I’ve never contacted them for anything. But yet they felt the need to LIE and put #FAKENEWS about me. Thank you to the lady that told me this even though we didn’t see each other.
  • BLM69
  • 05-31-2020, 11:08 PM
When I went through a screening process a provider told me two providers said I was dangerous. We talked and she told me two names. So I called them out on it. I’ve never contacted them for anything. But yet they felt the need to LIE and put #FAKENEWS about me. Thank you to the lady that told me this even though we didn’t see each other. Originally Posted by Daddy4Pussy
Go post their names in the locker room, then tricks can spread lies about them. fair is fair....I'm.sure most of us won't be surprised who they are
There was a provider on here a few years ago advertising a two shot special with no teeth. Being on the thicker side I always thought that sounded good but didn't act on it. Teeth can be a real issue.
Please keep this thread on topic
  • BLM69
  • 06-01-2020, 03:34 PM
The big question is...Does this gummy BBBJ has some DT action?
I'm gonna address the elephant in the room. Sherry, with you being an educated well being, how do you not have all your teeth? Do you have an unmentionable bad habit you're not telling us about? Jc
Please keep this thread on topic Originally Posted by gman44
Finally, the voice of reason.
To answer OP's question: yes, I have had a gummy BBBJ, it was years ago and it was fantastic. Can't remember who, but it was not Sherry.
With a gummy you don't need DT. If you ever get one, you will know what I mean.
to u4sinepreggin--do not criticize me until you have tried me-
-i have 360 positive reviews, so i must be doing something right
to u4sinepreggin--do not criticize me until you have tried me-
-i have 360 positive reviews, so i must be doing something right
to mrredcat-re: why no teeth
-I have never smoked,no alcohol, no drugs BUT i am 77 yrs old
--females my age have BONE loss--teeth themselves were OK (few cavities over the years), but my JAW bone was not strong enough to hold teeth--they came out one by one over a preiod of several months,
just the same was an 8 yr old loses her baby teeth-
-same thing may happen to you in your old age-
-but i still look like the pics in my image gallery-5 ft 4 in 104 lbs
  • BLM69
  • 06-02-2020, 05:22 PM
-i have 360 positive reviews, so i must be doing something right Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
That's a lot of loads sherry has taken in, all that protein has kept her healthy
Please don't send me spam PMs Sherry. Thank you