Question for the ladies: Married,Single or TMI

Seriously though, it makes me no difference! Just please leave your ring in the car....I want our time to be special for you without any reminders of your normal life! After all, this is a fantasy! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
I am right there with lana! Originally Posted by alecia
guess i should be right next to lana and alecia!!!! with or without ring.
Majority of the men I see are married and wear their rings. It doesnt matter to me either way. I dont ask. If they want to tell me great. If not, thats great too. We are there to enjoy ourselves in whatever way we do. I dont see any reason to hide or deny it. I love married men just as I do single men. Originally Posted by Ivy Chick
the bolded text is a most excellent approach to this and other activities we engage in while passing thru this plane of existence!!!

[ivy, didnt we just talk about "love", "sex", and "f*king" the other day???
all i can say is "it was f*king deliteful!!!"]

Boy do I have something about say about everything today or what! Originally Posted by SoftPlaceToLand
me, too. guess i need to come visit soon for more intercourse, verbal that is. :^)

After all these years I have found the answer to why providers (or women in general) ask if you are married. The answer is.....

42 Originally Posted by SoftPlaceToLand
yep, that IS the answer to any question!!!