Why don't men like Outcalls anymore?

Even if you know the provider and she is impeccable behaved and of the utmost reliability, there are still potential problems for guys who have significant others. Stray hairs left in the bed the wrong length or color; Kleenex in trash cans worth cum or lipstick; condom wrappers; McDonald"s sack or wrapper in a garage trash can (when no one in the house would eat there on a bet); gum wrappers (no one chews gum in the house); lost jewelry or parts there of that are inconsistent w/ type of jewelry you SO wears; etc. There is no way even the most contentious and careful provider can be 100% certain of leaving no trace of herself in your home.
I've just had bad luck with them.The 1st the provider was 3 hours late & was mad her and her SO had been arguing after about 30 minutes I told her to leave. Here's the bad part of this about 6 months later they found her & bf murder suicide. Same hotel had a another provider stop on her way back from New Boston heading back to Dallas as soon as she showed up went restroom but didn't freshen up to we'll if you know what I'm saying.The next provider had a RW job showed up said she was going to shower went in was back out in 3 minutes all going to say a lot of stubble.So I'm done with outcalls and to tell the truth I've just about lost interest in the hobbing.
Outcalls have potential for so much disaster that it’s not worth it. Private residence? Hell no. Not under any circumstance in my opinion. I don’t want anyone waiting in the car, a stranger coming over, a girl I’ve seen 3 times is still a girl that I’ve known for only 3 hours, and so forth.

It’s a hassle to get a hotel and it really isn’t accommodating at all. The past couple of years the major incidents have happened at outcalls.
I’m guessing you’ve not had many regulars who were married?
I only hobby when I'm out of town for work. (There was one initial exception, but that's the policy going forward.) That being the case, I prefer outcalls. If I was hobbying at "home", incalls would be the only way to go.
I don't mind getting a room, as I can either pay with points or reduce the cost with points. I've done so before, but only with providers I've seen before, trust (at least as much as you can trust a provider), and I feel are worth the expenses (those points could be used on a vacation or another provider). I might do it for someone who's been around for quite a while and has a good reputation, but I'm not likely to do it otherwise.
Even if you know the provider and she is impeccable behaved and of the utmost reliability, there are still potential problems for guys who have significant others. Stray hairs left in the bed the wrong length or color; Kleenex in trash cans worth cum or lipstick; condom wrappers; McDonald"s sack or wrapper in a garage trash can (when no one in the house would eat there on a bet); gum wrappers (no one chews gum in the house); lost jewelry or parts there of that are inconsistent w/ type of jewelry you SO wears; etc. There is no way even the most contentious and careful provider can be 100% certain of leaving no trace of herself in your home. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
All of this.

Women can easily sense when another woman has trespassed upon their territory. Unfamiliar perfume, stray hairs that aren't similar to hers or makeup smudges on the bed that isn't in her color can raise eyebrows. Unless the wife/SO is a gazillion miles away and you have ample time to clean and/or remove fingerprints, then I strongly advise against bringing strange pussy to the house! (Speaking from experience here, ).

On the other hand, I do wonder if any of my long black hairs was ever found by someone's blonde-haired wife! lol.
All of this.

Women can easily sense when another woman has trespassed upon their territory. Unfamiliar perfume, stray hairs that aren't similar to hers or makeup smudges on the bed that isn't in her color can raise eyebrows. Unless the wife/SO is a gazillion miles away and you have ample time to clean and/or remove fingerprints, then I strongly advise against bringing strange pussy to the house! (Speaking from experience here, ).

On the other hand, I do wonder if any of my long black hairs was ever found by someone's blonde-haired wife! lol. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste

Right!!!
I used to like outcalls, cause duh, they were cheaper for me. But now I realize the perks of incalls and Im sure men do too.
I try to be conspicuous as possible for outcalls, minimal amount items, only semi-sexy dress, and spend about 10 min making sure my safety isn't at risk.
However for incalls: I have my heaux-bag of tricks, music, toiletries, and will open the door nekkid. I'm sure I'm not the only provider that feels this way. Incalls are better for all of us.

Id imagine men prefer outcalls because of their own safety also
Will not do an outcall at home...just cause. (SO, neighbors, distance from town, etc.)Hotels can be a pain as the check in time is usually after 3:00 PM...that tends to impinge on what would be a normal schedule for me since I tend to like longer sessions... Then there is the additional cost. Hotel, plus providers rate, plus providers outcall rate/additional fee. Then there is coordination of time off from work so as to not disturb the normal routine at home... This leaves a small window in which many things can happen to toss a wrench into the fun. Now with that said...I have done 2 outcalls. Both with newbies and they went well. I just hated going back the next morning on the way to work to “check out” as not every place offers express checkout or the sort....they want to have you check out at the front desk.
I have some bad encounters when I have allowed them. I rarely use my place anyway and when I have, its with providers that I have seen multiple times. However I have let my guard down of my time in the hobby.
I gave a girl a negative review...she earned that shit though. Afterwards, she harassed and threatened me for several days wanting me to change it.

I gave a girl my address that NC/NS on me. Then just "showed up" hours later saying she was parked nearby.

I had a provider come over...we had a good session and I agreed she could get ready for work at my place. She hops in the shower and takes her sweet ass time. I mean like...I should have charged her for my time at that point. She left my spare bathroom in a mess.

Some of the other stuff mentioned in here as well, stray hairs and other left over evidence like makeup stains and shit like that. Not worth the risk. Considering us men tend to be forgetful sometimes I'm surprised there aren't more post about how some of us have been caught.
...having spent 30 years on the road, I always did outcalls to my hotel because I didn't want to be driving around a strange town, hunting down some incall.

Now that I've settled down in DFWland, it's all incall, and almost always at an established location...avoiding no-tels, most of the time.
  • grean
  • 12-18-2017, 06:55 AM
I don't get why men in Dallas just do not like Outcalls can someone help me understand Originally Posted by Maddison_01
Outcalls to hotels are fine for us single guys. The married guys will have a hard time explaining why a hotel is charged to their card in town.

Out of town on business is a different story.

Outcalls to where we live....cmon. you know the answer to that, OP.
  • jwood
  • 12-18-2017, 06:57 AM
OP you have a lot to learn,js
  • Crock
  • 12-18-2017, 11:04 AM
OP you have a lot to learn,js Originally Posted by jwood
It seems she has no desire to learn. Just like the other threAD she started, where she ignored everything everyone said:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2248073

She still has "ala carte" pricing.
Even if you know the provider and she is impeccable behaved and of the utmost reliability, there are still potential problems for guys who have significant others. Stray hairs left in the bed the wrong length or color; Kleenex in trash cans worth cum or lipstick; condom wrappers; McDonald"s sack or wrapper in a garage trash can (when no one in the house would eat there on a bet); gum wrappers (no one chews gum in the house); lost jewelry or parts there of that are inconsistent w/ type of jewelry you SO wears; etc. There is no way even the most contentious and careful provider can be 100% certain of leaving no trace of herself in your home. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

This is very true.

I am very cautious about going to an outcall to a home.

I keep my hair tied up. I dress very casual. I bring a casual bag with me. My car isn't flasy. If a guy is suspecting a hooker, sorry. I look like a friend who has come for a visit.
No body spray, I try to do a lighter make up. Usually the guys have a guest room thankfully, but even then I try to be super careful.