Ladies, How big is too big?

I'm above average size, right about 8.5in (okay, 8.42in if you want accuracy) Originally Posted by bigk91
Dude...that ain't above average

That's at least "fucking big" if not "huge" to a lot of women....
They were on my to see list but have now been moved to my "to see, and leave with a fractured ego" list Originally Posted by stugots

Just because I like big dicks, doesn't mean that I do not enjoy those of a smaller size as well. I just love challenges...

A man with confidence is sexier than a man with a big dick any day!

Just don't call yours a "cock" and we will be good.

Just don't call yours a "cock" and we will be good. Originally Posted by Reese Foster

But, but, but...I thought you liked my "COCK", especially since I say it with "confidence"

That's at least "fucking big" if not "huge" to a lot of women.... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Don't hate... you and your Big Dick consistently wreck shop.

But, but, but...I thought you liked my "COCK", especially since I say it with "confidence" Originally Posted by DickEmDown

You could call it a "weenie" and it would be okay by me. Okay...if you did, I would laugh at you, but you'd still get some.
"What we have here, is a magnificent specimen of pure Texas Blacksnake. But it ain't too goddamned beaucoup..." Originally Posted by bigk91

Wasn't that ALABAMA blacksnake? I love that movie! Especially the DI scenes in the beginning!
..............I just love challenges...
A man with confidence is sexier than a man with a big dick any day!
Just don't call yours a "cock" and we will be good. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Well then me and the lil tater tot will be a good challenge.........
Attached Images File Type: gif little tatertot.gif (2.9 KB, 915 views)
I swing a mean twig.
NEVER TOO BIG EVER!
Originally Posted by berkleigh
... oh, wait...

That's at least "fucking big" if not "huge" to a lot of women.... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I know, but I didn't want to seem like one of those guys talking about swinging a monster

Wasn't that ALABAMA blacksnake? I love that movie! Especially the DI scenes in the beginning! Originally Posted by bigtex072
Yeah, it was Alabama in the movie, that's why I said I was paraphrasing
Does anyone think it's a coincidence that the $100 bill is 6" long?

Think about it for a moment. Ben Franklin gets more than anyone and he's dead. . . viva le average!
I'm just glad "Length and girth of unit" isn't a required field on P411 or ECCIE profiles ... thus the signature line ... "Ladies, please refrain from pointing and laughing".
This is a problem I shall never have. No lady will EVER tell me that I am too big. Ranch
I've always had a big mouth, literally. Still have all my wisdom teeth. So far, haven't found anything I can't get in my mouth, which is obviously a bigger cavity than the lower cave.

I've had one gentleman from ECCIE who was long enough AND wide enough (most are one or the other) that we had to go slow as it was a wee bit painful, at first. (And considering I'm a large lassie, that's impressive.) With his patience, and mine, spelunking was successful. I'm an Irish girl, not a Greek one, but HELL NO, there was, is, and never will be ANY way I would even consider it with him.

Size is irrelevant to satisfaction. I've had great times with gentlemen who may not have been as well-endowed as they liked, but they well-wowed me as I liked.
I have been told, by several providers, that it is not the size of the tool but how you use that tool. There's hope for my little one thank God!
They will tell you it's not the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean.

But have you ever tried to get to England in a row boat?

Best line I ever heard..... Take note ladies because a lot of guys worry about the size of their dicks and you should feel free to borrow it...

"
Yours is the perfect size for me!"