A collection of thoughts, add your own

Ok...I've got to get a stupid question out of the way. What is an RTM count?
I demand to be hors-concours,... Originally Posted by luiz7667
haha. you know, for those who do not know what that means and are likely to mis pronounce it, we could host another event:

A beauty contest for providers... hors (whores) concours...get it? haha I crack myself up!
Ok...I've got to get a stupid question out of the way. What is an RTM count? Originally Posted by steviewinwood
It's the little red triangle (Report to Moderator) heavily used on most of your posts.
Damn I got nothing for this thread without unleashing my inner troll and becoming the Eccie asshole of the day.
haha... I know the thread you are talking about.. That was not one of the better days for his dementia. guess during a brief moment of lucidity, he realized what he did and closed the thread to put it out of it's misery.

I sure wish I could do that.

Other things I would like to see:
  1. Ban the use of the word "taint"
  2. Make WK posts a banable offense
  3. Allow top P411 paid advertisers to retaliate against bad reviews with fake rape alerts. Oops..we already have that.
  4. Free pussy for all mods....nah... just free for me
  5. Ban the phrase "nowhere near BBW"..and ban the chubby chasers that use it.
  6. Punish anyone who says Laylonie has a pimp.
  7. Hold an trick baby beauty contest.
  8. Establish an annual "vagina awards" event to recognize the most pandering lap dogs who kiss ass in COED. but be fair and not let luiz run away with all of the prizes.... (jk luiz..there is plenty of competition)
Originally Posted by yourself
Don't worry luiz, bestman has a commanding lead for the vagina awards

Ban women from posting anywhere but the ads section.
Originally Posted by Hercules
... Who gives a damn what a woman has to say besides come fuck me for XXX amount of bucks... LMAO Outrageous
Have an age limit for posting or starting threads on eccie.

Can't post or start a thread if most of your supermarket
purchases are ensure and depends.

Or if you were around when Roosevelt was elected.

Too many old fuckers on here. Originally Posted by bojulay
OUCHE he has got my number
It's the little red triangle (Report to Moderator) heavily used on most of your posts. Originally Posted by surfindick
That shit right there is funny.
OUCHE he has got my number Originally Posted by LuckJack
Just kidding LJ ha ha ha
Because of those damnable pop up ads, I will never knowingly see a lady who uses freakin' slixa.
Icky needs more taint.
  • shlub
  • 02-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Hmmm...

Thoughts on the site:
1. It's not 1999 anymore... How about adding frickin SSL...
2. Flash? Really? How about another chat platform?
3. "Secret forums..." Of so I can see having a restricted spot (or hole) for the ASPD regulars to talk without having to deal with newbs but creating hidden forum for the recruiters and power-reviewers too?

The ladies...
1. Telling everyone you have 100 all yes reviews doesn't do anything but make you sound high volume, encourage me to question the validity of your reviews (white knights? ghost writer?) and wonder if you think I want to see you just because everyone else (supposedly has). Seriously, to truly please the range of hobbyist kinks and issues on here, you'd need two vaginas (roast beef labia n bush / shaved n smooth), a high tolerance for pain, a phd in psychology, a sliding fee scale, etc... If you don't stir something in someone sometime you are either seriously investing in PR or are a amazingly sweet soul with middle of the road BCD skills that keep you in the middle of the shitstorm.

Ok enough for now... I'm feeling a tad cynical.
LMAO....

Fuck you Monk...I am retiring in 2015....from Dallas LOL
now, where did i leave that deliteful little threAD i was composing.....?????

how come some people are getting all uppity, bitchy, whiny, shitty, getting even-y, etc. etc. etc.
are you all not getting any recently?
did you access the slush fund to pay your property tax bill and are out of hobby funds?
was that last condom she provided xtra-small and cut off your circulation?

it's been weeks and i sure as hell aint getting all negative on people.

what the fuck is going on?????

it's st. valentine's day, for fucking sake!!!!!
dont worry, be happy!!!!!
and pls see the purple and blue lines in my signature below!!!!!
Pmd,

Have another exlax

Valentines day is thursday, I will post something deliteful then.