P411 - Available Now - Does not work with no hours

If I'm available from 8pm-10pm and place my ad at 3pm then I will post the hours I'm available later. However, if I repost again at 8pm, I will click the available anytime option since I'm available right then.

Would guys just prefer we put the hours even of its right now?

Right.

I'm occasionally a right now girl though if I suddenly find myself with the day off (which happened a few days last week).

I like that guys can subscribe to our ads. How does that work anyway, fellas? Do you get an email or something every time a lady you're subscribed to posts an ad? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I dont subscribe anymore because the email didnt reach me until over an hour later. and, of course, the ad had been removed.
I subscribe. Except for a day or two when the site was having some issues, I get my emails immediately.
I subscribe when I have a window of free time later in the day and hope that one of the ladies I would like to see and subcribed to will post their availability. When the lady posts an ad, then poof, I get an email, which makes picking who to contact first super simple.....because she is probably available!

BTW, the P411 available ads posted by ladies are just fine. It helps when they are clear about availability time range, but hey, it's not my business. If I want to see someone I send an appointment request...not a pm.
Keep It Simple.....Easy as pie......Piece of cake....this is not rocket science.

Loosen up, calm down, relax and enjoy the whole process from "Do you wanna?" to "That was great!"
Available Now ads are supposed to be posted because the provider is Available NOW (even if it's merely "available now" to respond to the request/inquiry).

However, do be aware that dealing with providers is often like herding cats, or pushing string.

There are some (a tiny percentage) of providers who treat this business like an actual business, who get ready and arrive at their incall location a X o'clock and sit there, ready to work, until Y o'clock. Then there are other providers who "have a life, ya know".... and cannot for the life of them figure out what "Available Now" means.

Trying to figure out which providers are which isn't going to be part of my job description any time soon, sorry guys.

Always,
Gina
I like that guys can subscribe to our ads. How does that work anyway, fellas? Do you get an email or something every time a lady you're subscribed to posts an ad? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
When you post an available now ad, my pants get tight in the front... a good notification system, but sometimes it is embarrassing at the office... ("Gotta go... boobie horn!!!"
Available Now ads are supposed to be posted because the provider is Available NOW (even if it's merely "available now" to respond to the request/inquiry).

However, do be aware that dealing with providers is often like herding cats, or pushing string.
Trying to figure out which providers are which isn't going to be part of my job description any time soon, sorry guys.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
darling gina, thx for the reply and letting us see into a little bit of the world of string pushing.

folks, this woman knows her bizness ... from the days of private connections to now w/ p411.
I've had great luck with the available now feature. It's the first place I look when I need a session.
I've had great luck with the available now feature. It's the first place I look when I need a session. Originally Posted by Walkin' Dude
Love it!
I subscribe. Except for a day or two when the site was having some issues, I get my emails immediately. Originally Posted by TinMan
Any girl who Gets noticed by you is lucky!

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
i had hope that PROVIDERS would read this POST and start adding the times on the day that they are working in Available Now ads.

i have has providers with "Available Now Dallas ads" reply back saying they will not be in town till 3 days from now but her friend so and so is taking appointments.

Just trying to help make Hobby more Client friendly.

Hobby on
I put in my time and everything here
I subscribe when I have a window of free time later in the day and hope that one of the ladies I would like to see and subcribed to will post their availability. When the lady posts an ad, then poof, I get an email, which makes picking who to contact first super simple.....because she is probably available!

BTW, the P411 available ads posted by ladies are just fine. It helps when they are clear about availability time range, but hey, it's not my business. If I want to see someone I send an appointment request...not a pm.
Keep It Simple.....Easy as pie......Piece of cake....this is not rocket science.

Loosen up, calm down, relax and enjoy the whole process from "Do you wanna?" to "That was great!" Originally Posted by Invisible1

It is pretty simple.

I log in when I get to work, or when I'm leaving school and say when I'm going to be available, and till what time I'm available. (or when I think is a good time to be available. I change it throughout the day.

I log in about every hour or so to keep it updated.

I get messages or appointment requests from clients (hence no current reviews from eccie members, mostly getting p411 clients) and tada, I've booked a session.

Typically I give lower rates to p411 clients, so check the rates that are posted. The screening is easier and faster, so it makes being a provider much more awesome.

I love the feature of having P411 as a service as a provider and I love that Gina has provided this feature for us as providers.
I put in my time and everything here Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum

Spending more time here too cause short notice shopping to hobby is starting to be
Lots of work.
  • Gbfsl
  • 12-02-2015, 05:37 PM
I love P411 . I do not see anyone who is not on that site. I like the "available now" section. I use it when I have immediate needs. But it is aggravating when so many providers just use it as an ad and are not really available "now". Also the use of the $$ sign, which is supposed to mean a special price, is so misused. If you use it you should list what the special is. Not "pm me".
But love the site and love the available now section. For the most part it is awesome!
I love P411 . I do not see anyone who is not on that site. I like the "available now" section. I use it when I have immediate needs. But it is aggravating when so many providers just use it as an ad and are not really available "now". Also the use of the $$ sign, which is supposed to mean a special price, is so misused. If you use it you should list what the special is. Not "pm me".
But love the site and love the available now section. For the most part it is awesome! Originally Posted by Gbfsl
Gina said it best on what the available now ad are suppose to be about. Also, if a provider does not list her donation price, either on her profile or in a current ad and I have to PM her to get it, I move on to the next ad/one on my list.