Ever run into a "Pro" in your civilian real life?

I see this Mister from time to time and his Church is around the Conner form my house and we have run into each other from to time out in the RW & not at church lol

I just keep on walking and then he sends me a text to meet up later on ..
I am originally from Vegas and moved the family to a new part of town and took the kids to the school open house (middle school) and one of my sons teachers was a provider i had seen a few times.
I was a little scared, but she was very polite and professional and never let anything be known.
She texted me a few hours later asking if i wanted a visit lol.
Somewhere on here, in a discussion along this line several years ago, is the Mass encounter. It happens. Even in a big city. Don't be a fool, cool is the rule.
completely ignore strangers!
Walked into local res/bar early afternoon with couple business people sat at the bar, lady says what yall having I look up and realize my dick had falling in her the day before. We order a bottle of wine she is nervous spilling wine all over trying to pour. Few glasses in I head to restroom, come out she is right there says "please do not say anything I need this job", I respond "have we meet before?" she gives me the head tilt wtf look then catches what I am throwing. Smiles and says I get off at 5!

At a conference first night there call a backpage girl. Shows up good looking but Terrible visit upsell, bad bj, dont, cant how much etc. one of those visits.
Next day at conference guess who is passing out lunch table to table... yup. I start with "this food is cold, water taste funny, can i have a straw, fork is dirty etc.... I keep this going for about 15 minutes. She brings me a "clean" lol cloth I open it has a napkin written on it "please stop" call me and her number. That evening I call, she wants to make it up. Bottle of wine later she spends the night we keep in touch.
Fly into Vegas on Friday, SO is flying in Saturday we are flying out together Sunday.
Friday night sitting at bar buy the smoking hot lady next to me a drink, conversation minutes later she says "I am a pro", I play dumb say "me too". We laugh few minutes later she says "you have company tonight?" Yes you! We get room service eat, drink she spends the night for a k... was worth it js.
Sunday on the plane we are boarding guess who is the first class stuardess! We ignore each other everything is fine until she comes over with drinks. Hands me a vodka water with lime and ask my SO "can I get you something miss?" SO looks a little confused starting to catch something, before anything else was said guy across the isle say's "excuse me is that mine?". Stuard says I am sorry sure is. Never more happy to hand over my drink!
More than three times... One was a now retired Busty legend from FT> Worth: At Mamas diner, I was alone and she with her husband ( who knows of her lifestyle ) and she came over, single like, sat down ( she had been watching me for a while ) and we yakked like old friends. Kirby ? Red headed big bosomed gal. I miss her. Kirby Layne ?

One other who was a great fuck, wacko in the cabeza, and she is now among a group of friends I know via Facebook. Being as goofy as she is, I have zero temptation to deal with her in RL>.
Yup. Ran into her at a burger joint when the folks were in town. Never made eye contact so who knows if she recognized me (doubt it, I'm not memorable).
This...it's happened to me a few times. I would NEVER let on that I know who a gent is out in public. It is funny how fast I get an email or text for an appt after seeing them though. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
AND it seems that appointment is usually one of the hottest, isn't it?
In the late hours of the night, always run into them while on the part time job. It's inevitable
Saw SexyPlatinum (now retired from here) at a very small concert venue earlier this year.

Not sure if she recognized me or not.

She was with somebody and seemed to be having a good time.

I hope she's doing well. Wish I could've asked her without making it awkward for any of us, but I couldn't (and still can't) see how that would ever happen.
  • blank
  • 09-11-2018, 03:46 AM
One provider and I were discussing mutual interests and we realized it might be possible that we could end up crossing over in the real world, so we discussed what to do if that should happen. She even gave me her real name, at least her first, so we could act like we were friends. We never did meet in real life though.
Ran into Aprill a few times in a neighborhood bar, a while back. did not say anything. Did not message her. Did fantasize, and quite a bit.
AND it seems that appointment is usually one of the hottest, isn't it? Originally Posted by corona
Absolutely!
Not to side track this thread, but if a provider sees a client in public with his wife, does it give an extra edge to the session knowing she's fucking the the woman's husband?