♥ GUYS! - Whats Your Favorite BBBJCIM Positions?

I am not CIM but I love a hard cock minus the bush!
I have to be lying on my back to concentrate or on bottom in 69.
Damn Rebecka, I hate not being able to see you this week, especially after you post this question. I believe any way a gal will let you cum in her mouth is great, but it is hard to beat the kneeling in front of the man so he can blow all over your face and tongue. We will have to try that next visit. Sounds like you have come into your own since we first met,lol
any
Guys, tell me what would make you cum really hard in my mouth while I suck your dick?[/quote]

Rebecka,

Tickling the area under my balls, while you furiously fellate, will do it for me sweet lady.
I'm kinda old-fashioned when it comes to getting my cock sucked, so ladies...

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD! Originally Posted by Jake Perman
The geek is strong in you...

I prefer to be suspended by my feet from the ceiling like Michal Keaton from the Original Batman movie while I pretend to be Wayne. Bonus points if the girl is dressed up like Ivy or Catwomon. Deductions will be made if she dresses up like Robin...
For me it is with the girl's head on the edge of the bed me standing and sort of in a 69 direction. I get good and deep that way if the girl is ok with it. E Originally Posted by EDANE

This, Deep Throat face fucking in this position while CIM is LEGIT.
Mmmm yummy I love a hot load of cum sliding down the back of my throat
  • tglc1
  • 04-19-2012, 09:10 PM
Dang now I want to go to Houston Sabrina
Heh, this reminds me of a time I offered my friend a boston creme doughnut. He turned it down on the grounds that it makes him feel like he's taking a load in the mouth. I replied with "First, you watch too much National Lampoon's. Secondly, what the hell do you do, crush one end of the doughnut into your mouth? And thirdly, I will never let you live this down." And now when I offer him doughnuts with jelly or creme centers I call them loaded doughtnut or deep fried bustanuts.
[I]
Guys- What is your favorite BBBJCIM position? ..... into my mouth
Originally Posted by Breakinghearts101
I agree. In your mouth would be a good place.
There's a real shortage of NQNS-loving girls in Dallas.