Sex on the balcony and other fun places

VK - there was my mistake, we went into the women's room. Next time, I'll let her pull me into the men's. Thanks for the advice.

Lovin50 - I love the rain, but have never had sex outside in it. That's moving up to the top of my fantasy list.
  • stukc
  • 09-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Loose Park on a blanket in the middle of a Saturday afternoon, Jefferson Park over looking the downtown airport, and my favorite was with a date in the late 80's when they were remolding the merriot downtown and we were having drinks at the lounge when she told me to follow her and we got in the elavator and she hit the 10th floor and started givimg me a BJ on the way up, upon getting to the 10th floor she took me to a room(they were all stripped of all furniture for the remold) there was nothing but a desk chair which I sat in and she got on top and fucked my brians out, we finished doggie in the floor against the window overlooking the river...never did ask her how she knew the 10th floor was open...
>Backseat of parents car while on vacation... while they were in the front seat... honda civic wagon... 16 years old and didn't get caught idt...of course, at that age, my gf could touch me and I'd cum. She just had to learn not to move, act like she was asleep, don't show any flesh, and not let me touch her... kinda like she did after I married her only it cost a couple of meals and a movie every other week back then.

>Culdesac in a new housing addition - gf and I in the back of my truck in the full moonlight - along comes a group of guys to go drinking and turn down the culdesac. I jump in through the slide window of my truck and start driving with my gf still in the bed of the truck with nothing but her bd suit on; clothes in front. We raced for 5-10 miles down the streets of the city until I finally lost them. GF rolling all over the back trying to keep from being seen. (her first time for sex! what a memory!) had to sneek into her house without her pants - lost them somewhere...

>Riding the waves in the ocean on a group trip with my gf. Everytime the waves went up, she went up on my dick and came down with the waves. Crowded area. Bumped my head on a surfboard twice, but kept my little head covered and protected well! Probably most fun and best feeling sex I've ever had...

>On a 20' box deer stand in a wide open prairie (you could see for miles!) with the door open cause it was too hot and not enough room for two so someone had to hang their head out the door...on opening day.... not sure if their were shots of elation going on, but everyone seemed to be bagging their tags at the same moment in time...

>bbbj at the movies...but then, who hasn't??
My two faves were inside Memorial Hall while watching Megadeath in concert. The other was banging a lifeguard in the laundry room at the Mission Hills Country Club. I was the hired help making minimum wage and she was a pretty little rich kid who's daddy sat on the club's board of directors.
Hot air balloon.
+1 bminkc - I gotta' do that sometime.
Right now I would settle for balcony boink... on the top floor during rushhour traffic time below!
Lacy, if you were here a little longer, I'd have you over and I promise that you wouldn't be settling
With my girl bent over the rear of the turret of a Sherman tank.
On a trampoline. Seriously.

And I didn't just say that because of this convenient trampoline smily-guy.

But incidentally, that's exactly what I think of every time someone uses it in a post. Hehe

And there was this one time my ex SO pinned me to the back of an SUV in a parking lot at Mardi Gras in New Orleans... Only problem was that it wasn't our SUV. The owners weren't too happy about it.
Lacy, if you were here a little longer, I'd have you over and I promise that you wouldn't be settling Originally Posted by ScubaBad
Im cumming...er...coming back the first week of Oct....
On the hood of my date's car in a parking garage on the Plaza. The interesting part was finishing up and seeing a security guard sitting (on an overturned bucket!) at the top of the ramp about 50 feet away just watching us nonchalantly. I'm pretty sure there must be a security camera recording somewhere as well. Oops!
It definitely is! A jet ski?! That sounds wicked.
Anyone join the mile high club? I want to... Originally Posted by Shayla
I am a member. It sounds nice, but trying to fly and do other things at the same time affect one's safety, and made me tense. I got both jobs done, but I don't admit to people who know the real me that I did such a thing. There is very little room for the pilot to do both jobs properly.

I did get a BJ on a commercial night flight into Chicago one night. With the lights off, she just put her head in my lap while the stewardess was at the front of the cabin. I had never met the lady before. What a surprise, but I was not about to turn her down. I just wanted more, but she said it was too mush risk.

JR
Gee. I feel like such an underachiever.
Gee. I feel like such an underachiever. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
This, my dear, is not the place for sexual underachievement. Find a trampoline or a balcony. In a hurry.